Broiled Wild Salmon with Dill Mustard Sauce
Find more flavorful recipes for HCG Diet Phase 4 here…
This recipe serves: 4
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup fresh dill sprigs
- freshly ground black pepper
- Sweeten to taste, using sweetener of your choice (not too much)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sour cream or mayonnaise
- salt to taste
- 4 wild salmon fillets, about 4 to 6 ounces each
In a food processor, puree the dill, pepper and sweetener.
Add the mustard and sour cream or mayonnaise and combine.
(This can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.)
Preheat the broiler to high.
Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
Place the salmon on a nonstick baking sheet and broil it until it is just cooked through, about 6 to 8 minutes.
Serve the salmon with a large dollop of the dill mustard sauce.