PDA

View Full Version : HCG Weight Loss FAQ Part 2

admin
02-18-2009, 09:41 PM
Why was the Simeons "weight loss cure protocol" kept a secret and why don't food companies, drug companies, and the government want us to know the truth about its effectiveness and safety?

It was kept secret because the doctors who are using the treatment successfully know full-well that they will be criticized, debunked, persecuted, and prosecuted for curing people of their obesity. Remember, the more overweight, fat, and obese people there are, the more money the drug companies, the food companies, and the diet industry companies make. It's pure economics. It's all about money and profits. These companies will go to the greatest lengths of deception and fraud to increase their profits. A prime example of the deceit and fraud these companies partake in is the recent initiative brokered by former president Bill Clinton with soft drink manufacturers and school systems. President Clinton announced that he had brokered a deal with the soft drink manufacturers that would help fight obesity and promote health in school children. His announcement was that the soft drink manufacturers would no longer be selling soft drinks in schools through vending machines and at school lunch programs. This was supposed to help reduce the large consumption of sugar contained in soft drinks This sounds like a wonderful thing. It was made to appear that the soft drink companies were losing profits and were sincerely interested in helping fight obesity in school age children. This is a great lie and deception. What they didn't tell you is that the number of soft drink vending machines in the schools continues to increase. The number of soft drink dispensers in school lunch programs continues to increase. The most significant thing they did not tell you was that diet sodas will continue to be sold and served to our children! This is a huge profit windfall for the soft drink manufacturers. Soft drink companies want to sell more diet sodas than regular sodas. Why? Diet sodas are cheaper to make and are more profitable. Diet sodas contain artificial sweeteners, including NutraSweet and Splenda, that are physically, chemically addicting. Diet sodas also increase depression and obesity. Diet sodas are being called the new crack. Soft drink manufacturers are popping the Champagne over this initiative. They are like crack cocaine dealers, selling their product to young school children, getting them physically and chemically addicted and creating a life-long consumer who cannot stop consuming their products. The drug companies, the food companies, and the diet industry companies do not want you to know the truth about the safety and effectiveness of the Simeons "weight loss cure protocol" because it absolutely will cost them huge profits. They are so fearful about this information becoming accepted that they are paying lobbyists tens of millions of dollars to get lawmakers to enact legislation that will stop this information being disseminated and used by the masses. Additionally, this information is blowing the whistle and exposing the dirty secrets about how the food industry is purposefully designing and creating food that makes us physically, chemically addicted, increase our hunger and appetites, and actually make us fat! Exposing how the food companies are purposefully creating the obesity epidemic, it is putting great fear in the executives who could face massive multibillion class action suits from angry citizens who have been duped, lied to, and deceived by these multinational publicly traded corporations.

What are your sources for the information in this book?

I have traveled over five million miles researching non-drug and non-surgical ways to cure and prevent disease. My research and investigations have been going on for over twenty years. I am not a medical doctor, and have no formal medical training. I am simply reporting to you the facts as an investigative journalist. I have interviewed over 5,000 medical doctors and health care practitioners around the world. I have read over 1,000 books on various health subjects. I have interviewed hundreds of authors who have focused on various areas of health care. I have dozens of inside sources at the FDA, the Centers for Disease Control, the FTC, the National Institutes of Health, and other state and federal agencies who provide me inside, top secret information. I have inside sources at dozens of pharmaceutical companies, food companies, and diet industry companies that have supplied me with massive amounts of secret documents. I have personally been involved, on a covert basis, with pharmaceutical companies and government agencies around the world. I have interviewed thousands of patients who have gone through these various protocols. I have reviewed hundreds of thousands of pages of scientific documents, studies, and doctor/ patient records. I have personally done this protocol myself and have the best firsthand experience on reporting it to you.

Isn't obesity just caused by overeating?

No. Dr. Simeons states in his manuscript that most obese patients do not suffer from compulsive overeating; they suffer genuine hunger. This real, gnawing, torturing hunger has nothing to do whatever with compulsive overeating. Sudden desires for sweets are a result of Candida yeast overgrowth and from the subconscious knowledge that highly refined food will relieve the hunger faster than any other kind of food. Compulsive overeating differs fundamentally from the obese patient's actual genuine hunger and real greater need for food. Compulsive overeating can be a frightening, ugly spectacle to behold. The mechanisms causing this reaction are entirely beyond the patient's control. These eating frenzies are also caused by the mental triggers and hypnotic suggestions implanted in our minds by the food companies' coercive television, radio, and print advertising. The solution to this condition is the LifeForce Plan, comprehensive Candida cleanse, a complete and comprehensive colon cleanse, liver cleanse, parasite cleanse, and heavy metal detox. The Purification Program is also a required course of treatment that will help alleviate the physical and biological causes of this disorder. www.purification.org or www.clearbodyclearmind.com. Handling nutritional deficiencies via whole food supplementation is also required. Stress reduction by taking AlphaCalm and listening to stress reducing CDs also are needed. Deprogramming the mind by reading books that expose the coercive nature of advertising is an effective solution to the hypnotic triggers that we carry with us. In Simeons' time people suffering from compulsive eating disorders constituted less than 2% of patients. Today estimates vary between 30% and 50% of all obese individuals suffer from this disorder.

Could it be that I actually have a fear or reluctance of losing weight?

Dr. Simeons stated that some patients are consciously or unconsciously deeply attached to their fat and cannot bear the thought of losing it. Some people have subconsciously worked out a pattern in life in which their obesity plays a determining role, and then become subconsciously reluctant to upset this pattern and face a new kind of life which will be entirely different when their bodies have become normal and very attractive. This condition can be corrected. One known recommended technology for this and other mental and emotional issues, as well as psychosomatic illness, is Dianetics. www.dianetics.com.

Does the weight loss cure protocol get rid of cellulite?

In most cases, absolutely yes! If you are very strict and fully commit to all of the dos and don'ts in Phase 1, complete a full course of treatment in Phases 2 and 3, and partake in all the suggestions in Phase 4, cellulite can vanish completely in a one- to six-month period of time.

How do I prepare and inject HCG?

HCG is available by prescription only. It is a pure substance extracted from the urine of pregnant women. The form that is to be used in this protocol is human chorionic gonadotrophin, not any animal form. It should come as a highly soluble powder. These preparations are carefully standardized, and any brand made by a reliable, approved pharmaceutical company is acceptable. The hCG should be extracted from the urine and not from the placenta. It must be of human and not animal origin. In fake, false, and misleading studies done around the world, animal hCG or hCG from the placenta was used, which will, of course, not work. The powder should be sealed in small ampoules where the amount is stated in international units. Be sure to check the date of manufacture and expiry. Once the date of expiry has passed, the hCG becomes useless. A suitable solvent solution is always supplied in a separate ampoule in the same package. Once the hCG powder is mixed with the solution it must be used within a few hours. Some say that the hCG will stay fully potent for two to three days after mixing. There is debate about whether this take the injection of hCG immediately upon mixing it into a solution. HCG, when injected, produces little if any tissue reaction. It is completely painless, and in the many thousands of injections Simeons has given he has never seen a negative reaction at the site of the injection. The injection is done deep intragluteally in the outer upper quadrant of the buttocks. Ideally the injection should not be given into the superficial fat layers, but should reach the muscle. It is important that the daily injection be taken at the same time each morning. Always do these injections while under the care and supervision of a medical doctor. HCG mixing instructions are available here.

Must I gorge for the first two days in Phase 2?

Yes. Dr. Simeons states that a person will not be comfortable on the 500 calorie diet unless his normal fat reserves are reasonably well stocked. It is for this reason that in every case a person must eat to capacity the most fattening food they can get down for the first two days in Phase 2. It is a fundamental mistake to start the 500 calorie diet as soon as hCG injections are started as it seems to take about three injections before abnormal fat deposits begin to get released and circulate, thus becoming available to the body as fuel.

Can I substitute smoked fish, pickled fish, or deli meats?

Absolutely not. Nothing smoked, dried, or pickled. Never use deli meats. The meats must be of the leanest variety, trimming off any and all visible fat. The meat must be 100% organic otherwise it will contain growth hormone, antibiotics, and other animal drugs which slowdown or stop the fat burning process. Farm raised fish should never be used as these are loaded with man-made chemicals and food dyes which will slow down or stop the fat burning process. Simeons was very specific that grass fed beef and veal be used, otherwise the animals were fed genetically modified grain and animal parts, creating an abnormally high fat content and fat marbling of the beef and veal. Eating beef and veal that is not grass fed and 100% organic will slow down or stop the fat burning process. The amounts must be extremely accurate. One hundred grams is 100 grams!

Can I mix vegetables?

No, with one exception. You can make a salad consisting of various organic lettuces, organic cabbage, organic spinach, organic celery, organic onions, organic cucumbers, organic radishes, and organic tomatoes. Season with organic raw apple cider vinegar, or the juice of one-half an organic lemon. Add sea salt, black pepper, crushed garlic, in any amounts of dried or fresh organic herbs. It's delicious and filling!

Can't I change some food items on the diet?

No. You must be very strict in following the diet exactly if you want to achieve results. Simeons was very particular in his research about how even the smallest change or variation would slow down or stop the fat burning process completely. He said that the diet used in conjunction with the hCG injections must not exceed 500 calories per day. He also stated that the way these calories are made up is of the utmost important. He pointed out that if a patient dropped the apple and had a little more protein he would not be getting any more calories, but he would not lose weight. There are a number of foods, particularly fruits and vegetables, which have the same or even lower caloric values than those listed as permissible. However, when substitutions are made Simeons found that they interfere with the regular loss of weight under hCG. This is due to the nature of their chemical compositions. Simeons also noted that beef in Europe was quite different than beef from America. If it's not on the list do not eat it.

Gr8mudassir
04-03-2012, 03:47 PM
Yah.. I have already listen about this. Thanks for your kind information.