PDA

View Full Version : The RAW Diet

Susan
12-09-2009, 08:07 PM
Have you heard of the RAW diet? It has become so popular these days.
For anyone that does follow the diet or tries to maintain a large majority RAW, here are some before and after pix that may interest you:

http://thegardendiet.com/glow

loseweight2009
12-09-2009, 08:10 PM
Very interesting! Thank you for sharing, Susan.

heavey guy
12-13-2010, 08:56 PM
This looks like it could be very interesting. I am always eager to learn of new ideas. It can be hard to find a diet that we can all stick to. I often like to take the best parts of the popular diets and make up my own. They do not always work the best, but they are easier to stick to.

marrystary
03-01-2011, 02:43 AM
These all are the information are fantastic. I am really very impressed of that. One of the most important aspects of a raw food based diet is branching out and including lots of variety, even if the variety is a bit intimidating at first. Raw and living foods are believed to contain essential food enzyme.

Amery
03-24-2011, 05:45 AM
I have experience of the raw diet, specially the raw vegetables are best food
and a healthy diet, also effected in weight loss.

Bros stem
05-17-2011, 11:42 PM
Yes Amery.i agree with you.Raw food is best diet and has many benefits.It has more energy.It is a source of easier & faster digestion.We can reduce weight with it.It has more nutritional value than cooked foods.

Scott
05-19-2011, 04:34 AM
Before reading this post I didn't know about raw diet and thanks for enhance our knowledge. This is excellent info!

Brandan
05-20-2011, 10:03 PM
Hi Susan,
I lost 30 lbs with raw diet. I felt active and energetic while I was on raw diet.
I have checked the link and I like Cora picture most on her 3rd Birthday.

Bentons
06-15-2011, 11:26 PM
Hello Susan,
I have been on raw diet and now I am a vegetarian. I lost 40 lbs in 5 months with raw diet.
The best thing with raw diet is it reduces your weight and keeps you and your skin fresh.