PDA

View Full Version : Those who do INJECTIONS please report here

syllvka
06-10-2011, 07:34 PM
I was just wondering how many people here do injections and their progress so far so if you could post here what's the size of syringe(needle 0.5 inch or 1.5 inch) you are using and your daily drop on scale

For exp. ME
1.5 needle length (switched from 0.5 after one week)

VLC 1 start
VLC 2 -4.0lbs
VLC 3 -2.8lbs
VLC 4 -2.2lbs
VLC 5 -0.8lbs
VLC 6 +0.6lbs
VLC 7 -0.6lbs
VLC 8 -2.8lbs
VLC 9 +/-0lbs
VLC 10 -1.0lbs
VLC 11 -0.2lbs
VLC 12 +0.2lbs
VLC 13 -1.6lbs
VLC 14 -0.8lbs
VLC 15 -0.8lbs

your participation is greatly appreciated

Marianne G
06-10-2011, 11:27 PM
A year ago I did hcg with injections, and used a insulin syringe that was .31 x 8mm U-100/1ml unit. The needle length was about 1/4". Hope that helps.

syllvka
06-10-2011, 11:49 PM
Marianne G do you remember your daily loses? i'm just trying to see if the type of injection (into the muscle or into the fat layer) matters, because in the book and dr. s say that the injection should be into the muscle. the first time i did the injections i did them into the muscle and it worked great, my mom did into fat layer and she had great results for about 12 days and then the weight loss slowed down and she was filling like shit. this round i started with 1/2 inch long needles which goes as deep as fat layer and then a week into it i have switched to 1.5 inch long needles which go into muscle and i have to say mood and fullness wise i feel much much better. so that's the whole story behind doing this "poll" :D

MemphisMagdalene
06-11-2011, 12:44 AM
I use insulin syringes, maybe i'll switch it up and use the 1 1/2 inch needles. You can see my progress on my journal.

syllvka
06-11-2011, 12:54 AM
thank you mamphis :D

jackstraw
06-11-2011, 03:35 AM
I also use insulin syringes. My dietician told me that it didn't matter where I injected, so I have been going into my belly. Weight loss was rapid and constant for the first 20 days - about 27 lbs. I stalled three days ago and now I am considering an apple or steak day.

syllvka
06-11-2011, 05:53 PM
why steak day? i thought steak day was for phase 3 when we see a gain of over 2 lbs?

lilbit
06-11-2011, 07:34 PM
mini steak day is all the water you can drink all day and then almost all your 500 calories in a steak with an apple
some times a filling up with just the water all day and then dinner of steak and a apple will actually help shock system back into working harder and releasing the empty fat cells that tend to fill up with water when saving them to ensure the body no longer needs the empty cells. and forces body to search full fat cells to break down for the extra nutrients it needs that day
can not do this unless in stalled period.. it wont work for when already losing as you can actually bring on a gain or stall if done when not needed.

syllvka
06-13-2011, 03:02 PM
thanks lilbit, i know what a steak day is i just thought that it was for phase 3 and for phase 2 was apple day

Stacia
06-20-2011, 12:26 AM
I'm doing injections. My dr mixes the hcg and I just draw it up in the morning. How much is drawn will depend on the strength of the mix. I use a diabetic needle and inject my stomach into fat. This is based on my drs recommendation and instruction. :)

angerelli1
06-20-2011, 01:29 AM
I did prefilled 175m injections with 1/2" needle. I lost 24 pounds in 41 days. I inject in the stomach. I feel great!

syllvka
06-20-2011, 08:48 AM
great! thank you for the feed back :D

VespaChick
06-28-2011, 06:35 PM
Hello! I just started TODAY! My package was sent to the wrong address so had to go across town to pick-up from Fedex. Just gave my first injection a few minutes ago (so late in the day, about 7pm, but didn't want to delay yet another day as I was expecting this days ago).

My instructions were to inject within a 2 inch perimeter of the belly button. I've heard (and just realized), it helps to pinch the fat hard so you feel the "pinch" more than the "prick." It worked. Also, I was told that it is more painful to inject into muscle.

HCG Donna
08-15-2011, 10:35 PM
I think it would depend with what needs you use. Subcut needles should be injected into belly fat and IM needles into say thigh muscles or buttocks :)

Optimistic
09-01-2011, 11:00 AM
I use insulin syringes that my MD gave me when she gave me the recommended books to read and my hcg. I inject around my belly and usually go more for the sides (it hurts less but I'm a baby) and my doctor also recommended going more for the sides. She's been on the plan and so was her PA so they know from personal experience not just research about this diet.
I've only stalled twice so far and that was only 1 day each.

robynimac
09-02-2011, 11:27 AM
I just gave injection 39 today. It really wasn't that bad. I already have my hcg and needles all ready for my next round next month.

Straman
10-22-2011, 08:34 AM
the thing about IM injections in the thigh is most people tend to tense up while injecting. this will "move" the nneedle around and the end will cut the inside of the muscle and make it sore. hcg is water based and anywhere you put it, the body will get it circulating in no time.

parafluie
01-05-2012, 09:49 AM
Hi, I inject subQ with insulin syringes. So far, I've injected on my thighs.
First, I pull back the needle to the right amount, then I
inject the air from the syringe into the bottle. Next, I
turn the hCG bottle upside down and pull back the plunger to the correct measurement. I
pinch up the fat. That sorta numbs it. Then, I
insert the needle slowly, at an angle, into pinched fat. Next, I
slowly inject the hCG, stop for a moment, then
slowly withdraw the needle, and I
place the alcohol swab on injection site.

So far, so good for me.

CaliGirl
01-10-2012, 12:26 AM
I use a small tuberculin syringe and a very small gauge long needle (I didn't measure, but will) that my doctor gave me. I inject IM into the front of my mid thigh. I am only loosing a pound a day. Interested to know if I should change my injection site for better results.

Toodles!

fragmentum
02-05-2012, 08:46 PM
My wife and I are doing the InShapeMD protocol with injectable HCG. 30 days SubQ w/insulin (1/2 inch VERY small needle). Day 1 loading and first injections in the AM. We have done a LOT of eating today and are STUFFED all day long!
First injections in belly and didn't even feel it.
Good luck to us.

everclever
02-07-2012, 02:39 PM
I am working with New Beginning in PA - injectable HCG SubQ w/insulin needle. The hardest part is the tiny mental barrier of actually sticking yourself, but it doesn't hurt at all. I will probably do the 40 day protocol. I am currently on day 18 - loss of 10lbs.

Somerstarr
06-02-2012, 04:57 PM
I started off going to a clinic but they wouldn't give me any hcg injections until I completed 4 weeks of detoxing. I gave up after 2 weeks and decided to do it myself after watching you tube videos of successful hcg'rs. I should hopefully get my hcg late next week along with some B-12 injections as well. I gotta go to the dollar store and buy a pregnancy test to have ready when it gets here to confirm the hcg potency. :)

KMD
06-25-2012, 12:28 AM
Hello, I am doing the injections subcutaneously in my abdomen. So with the very small needle same size as insulin needle. I am going through a naturopathic doctor.
My starting weight 255.2, Round one, I am now on VLCD day 14 and I have lost 16.5 lbs. I have alot of weight to lose so my Doctor decided to put me on the 200u dose as per Keving Trudeaus dosing. I supplied the perscription and the Doctor draws up all my syringes per week and gives to me at my weekly visit along with 3 B12 injections I take the same way as the HCG injections. Im doing the 40 day protocol.

HCG4me
08-13-2012, 06:57 PM
I'm doing injections. My dr mixes the hcg and I just draw it up in the morning. How much is drawn will depend on the strength of the mix. I use a diabetic needle and inject my stomach into fat. This is based on my drs recommendation and instruction. :)

Ditto for me.

justweight
08-27-2012, 10:28 AM
Not sure where to start, so since I will be starting my injections this saturday, figure I would start here. Excited to get this started. I do have a few questions.....first, how do I get that weight loss ticker that I am seeing? Second, can I go to other forums and post, or stay here since I am doing injections? I hate being the "new kid on the block".......lol

HCG4me
08-28-2012, 09:49 PM
I've always used tickerfactory dot com. But I see others have a nicer one that also lists the # of days so check that out also.

shannon
08-29-2012, 08:17 AM
Not sure where to start, so since I will be starting my injections this saturday, figure I would start here. Excited to get this started. I do have a few questions.....first, how do I get that weight loss ticker that I am seeing? Second, can I go to other forums and post, or stay here since I am doing injections? I hate being the "new kid on the block".......lol

Welcome Justweight!!!

If you click o one of our tickers it will take you to the site you create it on. Once you are there create an account and then make your ticker. Once you have it all created copy the BBC code and then on her ego to setting, then edit signature and past the BBC Code there. then daily all oyu have to do is click on your ticker and it will take you to the page to edit your weight and then it will update your page.

Also go to the journal section and create you your own journal to post in daily and you will get tons of support and encouragement form all of the great people on this forum!!

Congrats on starting an amazing journey!!