PDA

View Full Version : HCG Weight Loss FAQ Part 3

admin
02-19-2009, 09:16 PM
Will I be hungry during this protocol?

During Phase 1 you can never be hungry because there is no restriction on the amount of food you eat. In Phase 2 you may have slight hunger between one and seven days. This will depend on how much of Phase 1 you did. During Phase 3 you cannot be hungry because there is no limit to the amount of food you consume. In Phase 4 you can never be hungry because the hypothalamus has now been reset, lowering your natural hunger and there are no limits to the amount of food you consume. Do not be fearful of this program because you are horrified at the thought of enduring torturous hunger. Like the hundreds of thousands of other people who have gone through this protocol, you will find the process enjoyable and relatively easy.

Can I use artificial sweeteners while on this protocol?

No. You should never use any artificial sweeteners ever again for as long as you live. All artificial sweeteners, including NutraSweet and Splenda, should never be consumed. They increase depression, are physically, chemically addicting, and they make you fat.

Can I use MSG (monosodium glutamate)?

No. You should never eat anything with MSG in it ever again as long as you live. It is a deadly, dangerous excitotoxin. It increases depression, increases appetite, and makes you fat.

Can I swim or use hot tubs?

Although swimming is fantastic exercise, I do not recommend it because almost all swimming pools today are loaded with deadly chlorine. All tap water is loaded with chlorine and fluoride. Swimming pools and hot tubs have additional chlorine and other poisonous chemicals added to them. The skin is the largest organ in the body. Being in a swimming pool or hot tub means you are flooding your bloodstream and body cells with deadly chlorine, fluoride, and other poisonous chemicals. These chemicals, once on your skin and in your body, create hormonal imbalances leading to a host of problems including depression, PMS, digestive disorders, and obesity. I have a swimming pool and hot tub; however, no chlorine or any chemicals are used. The water has been filtered through ultraviolet light, granular activated charcoal impregnated with silver, and other organic filtering material. It is kept clean, with infusing of ozone and oxygen. It is actually super healthy to drink the water, never mind swim in it! Swimming in the ocean or lakes is highly beneficial and recommended. Watch out, however, as certain natural water sources can be heavily polluted.

While on the protocol can I use gum, mints, lozenges, or cough syrup?

No, no, no, no!

If I'm not hungry while doing Phase 2, do I still have to eat everything as described?

Yes. Whether you're hungry or not, you must eat the lunch and dinner in their complete form. You cannot have one big meal per day. You may take the apple from either lunch or dinner and eat it at breakfast. No other changes or substitutions are allowed as they slow or stop the fat burning process.

What if I cheat on the diet during Phase 2?

f you do cheat for a meal or for one or two days in a row, all it means is that the weight loss process will stop for a few days or a temporary slight increase in weight may occur. Immediately start the diet again at the next meal and carry on. If you cheat on a meal every other day, you are wasting your time.

What if I have low energy or hunger during Phase 2?

Some patients may be dealing with insulin resistance or low blood sugar. The solution is to make sure you are drinking Eleotin tea as the instructions dictate. Make sure at breakfast you drink organic Yerba Mate tea. Drink several cups of organic Yerba Mate tea throughout the day. Also, take the apple from either the lunch or dinner meal and eat it for breakfast. Low energy could also be caused by a hypoactive thyroid, Candida yeast overgrowth, poor circulation, or parasites. If you did the steps in Phase 1, low energy should not be a major concern. It is extremely rare that low energy persists for more than a day or two during Phase 2. It has never been reported that low energy ever reaches the point of being de-habilitating. If you are experiencing low energy, know that the condition is temporary, and will be addressed by following Phases 3 and 4.

Can I drink juices while doing the protocol?

During Phase 2, since juices are not on the list, you cannot drink them. However, in Phases 1, 3, and 4 you may drink juices. Ideally, you want to drink made fresh at home with a juice machine such a JuiceMan, or Jack LaLane Power Juicer. Use organic fruits and vegetables and drink the juice within an hour after juicing. There are "magic juices" that I recommend called goji, mangosteen, acai berry, noni, and aloe vera. Note that almost all juice purchased that comes in a bottle, carton, can, or any container should be 100% organic. Most of these juices have been pasteurized. This means they have been heated to over 180 degrees for thirty minutes, killing all the living enzymes and concentrating the sugar levels making them highly refined or super highly refined. Many juices have sugar added even though they claim on the label that there is no added sugar. Drinking juices purchased from the supermarket, therefore, is not ideal.

What about human growth hormone, testosterone, or other hormone treatments?

Receiving any hormone replacement therapy such as injections of human growth hormone or testosterone can produce increased muscle mass, increased energy, and fat reduction. There are many anti-aging benefits. However, once you start taking hormones your body shuts down its normal hormone production. This means you are actually making the condition worse in the long run. You will be a slave to taking the hormone injections for the rest of your life. This is serious business and you should strongly consider all options before taking such drastic measures. There are, however, homeopathic substances which stimulate the body to produce human growth hormone naturally.

donnaappel
02-23-2009, 11:44 AM
Looking to purchase 10,000iu of hcg without an RX. Any suggestions? Don't want to get from India or Singapore either and it seems to be unavailable in Canada and Europe - at least through the suppliers that I tried. Thanks for assistance.

OSusanna44
10-23-2010, 09:14 AM
Hi everyone! I am so glad to have found this forum for some additional support during my hcg journey. My daughter and I have been on this diet, using sublingual hcg drops, for 14 days now and are thrilled with the results so far. I have dropped 12 pounds and she has dropped 13! Both of us are only doing the 23 (+3) day round and have been researching and consulting the Pounds and Inches book to fully understand what we need to do during the maintenance phase. Personally I am terrified! I have been fully satisfied and not hungry eating the 500 calorie per day diet foods and think I have formed a new relationship with unprocessed foods now! Never thought some steamed brocolli could taste so good with only lemon and a light smidge of salt, rather than smothered in cheese sauce! LOL
I am celebrating my 25th wedding anniversary with my husband this year and we are leaving on a cruise November 11th, so I will still be in my maintance phase. Any suggestions? I don't want to be a party pooper OR the only one who isn't eating during this much anticipated trip, but more importantly, I do NOT want to regain all the weight I will have lost by the end of this diet regimen! Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! Good luck on your journey, everyone and DON'T CHEAT!

OSusanna44
10-23-2010, 09:20 AM
Oh, I forgot to say how much I LOVE the energy I have had while on the hcg diet! My daughter and I both take a daily dose of sublingual Vitamin b12 and a multi-vitamin so maybe that helps. From all that I have read, I see that 'they' weren't kidding when they said you will have a general feeling of contentment and a lot of energy!

john woo
02-03-2011, 09:47 AM
I am a nursing student and graduate in may with my BSN. I have done the HCG weight loss protocol by Dr. simeon and its in Kevin Trudeau's book as well. I lost over 25 lbs in a 30 day period with only 30 minutes of walking 3 times a week

tamaca
02-07-2011, 03:51 PM
congrats on your success!

april s
12-28-2011, 10:52 AM
Does anyone know if you can use HCG if you have Thyroid disease?

shannon
12-28-2011, 10:57 AM
Yes you can but you should propbably be monitored by a Dr.

april
01-04-2012, 07:30 AM
I take medications for Thyroid and even though I know I read on this forum to not take my medications I have read on several other sites to continue to take it. I have not found any problems and I plan in 6 months to just have my blood level checked again to just make sure I am at the right dose with the weight loss etc. I think if you stay aware of it, you will be fine. Much easier to take during the round as you are supposed to take it on an empty stomach.

Does anyone know if you can use HCG if you have Thyroid disease?

Viv
04-18-2012, 05:41 PM
Hi! Is there a place here that I can ask questions about how to post one of those tape measures or about being on phase 3 and reading somewhere that not only should you not gain more than 2 lbs. but you shouldn't lose more either? Thanks.

april
04-18-2012, 08:47 PM
If you want to put up a tape measure, just click on one of ours and it will take you to the site. You then make up and then pick the code and put it in your edit signature. I am not sure which code it is off the top of my head. Also the best way to communicate with others is to have your own journal where you can post questions and people will answer them..or read others.
Hi! Is there a place here that I can ask questions about how to post one of those tape measures or about being on phase 3 and reading somewhere that not only should you not gain more than 2 lbs. but you shouldn't lose more either? Thanks.

Viv
04-19-2012, 07:38 AM
Thanks again for the help April!