lilaznlady
06-13-2011, 09:07 AM
6 Eggs
Enough water to cover 1/2 inch above eggs in pot
1 cup Liquid Amino's
2 Stevia Packets
1 star Anise
1 cinnamon stick
1 Tea Bag (I used green tea since that's what I have)

Boil eggs for 5 mins. Turn off heat, cover and let sit for 15 mins. Remove eggs. Pour out about 1/2 cup of water. Add tea bag, liquid aminos, stevia, star anise, and cinnamon stick to the pot. cover. Crack eggshell on counter top, but leave in tact. Place eggs back into pot. Refrigerate 6 hours to overnight. Remove from liquid and enjoy! Place in a airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.

xxaimsxx
06-13-2011, 05:26 PM
how does that taste like? is that where the eggs turn brown? i love those but can never figure out how my mom does it.

lilaznlady
06-13-2011, 06:00 PM
yes, that's how the eggs turn brown. i used the PHO seasoning bag thingy.. instead of the separate spices. they are yummy.

xxaimsxx
06-14-2011, 10:15 AM
ahhh ha! soOO i wonder if I need to use tea bags for those pork tummy then...I don't know if you kjnow that dish but it ususally has pork tummy about 1" thick, hard tofu, eggs, etc and its usually brown sauce too and could never figure out why mine never turned brown! i still need to find me those tea bag, i dislike driving to chinatown even though its right by work..lmao...boy am i lazy or what??