PDA

View Full Version : Is Omega 3 Supplement helps to lose weight?

vilma143
06-15-2011, 09:35 PM
I've just read a blog a while ago about omega 3 supplement particularly it's health benefits. One of the health benefits that pays me an attention is that omega 3 supplement promotes and helps lose weight. Is it true? Has anyone try to take this supplement? Is it really effective to lose weight (aside of diet routine)?

If it's true, what's the best brand for this supplement? Puritan, Nordic Naturals or Maxalife?

Thanks!

giesellroe
06-24-2011, 08:12 AM
Not majorly it helps. But there's more great benefits rather than losing weight if you've take that supplement particularly in the heart, vision and brain. For the brand, i don't know about Nordic Naturals. Between Puritan and Maxalife, I think i go for Maxalife. I know that their omega 3 fish oil supplement is the purest in the world. My vote goes to Maxalife.

michie
07-26-2011, 06:42 PM
i also go for Maxalife. i've been taking the fish oil supplement for almost 2 years now. it does help you lose your weight if you will also be consistent with your diet and healthy lifestyle. i guess supplements won't even work if you're not careful with your lifestyle.

dollykaryn
09-02-2011, 03:19 AM
well, this is the first time i heard about the saying, i had no idea of it, if you've try, I do wish you can share some of the experiences.