PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Cakes :(

marenrene
07-15-2011, 06:02 PM
Tomorrow I am going to a huge bridal show (cuz I'm getting married in a year). Its the biggest one here and it only happens twice a year. There will be wedding cake samples everywhere! Sweets are my weakness and wedding cake is my favorite food! I am on day 9 and the only cheats I have had are 1 sugar free Jello and 1 Diet Dr. Pepper. (I didn't know I was cheating - my friend who did HCG before me said they were ok! And they didn't affect my weight. In fact, I had a good weigh-in the next day). Anyway, I am having a hard time convincing myself its not worth it. I am only 9 days in. I have 29 days to go and then 3 weeks of no sugars or starches. Its not like another situation like THIS will come up. Oh bother...

Tulsi
09-24-2011, 05:57 AM
Hey read you post now. Hoping that you might have not hogged on the wedding cakes. Im sure it is difficult and it is difficult for each and everyone of us. But I'm sure we will do well.
It is really difficult of all of us, but we all managed it well. I feel so good now that I'm here at a good level and I can walk away from sweets :p
So keep going girl, be strong and all the best for your wedding.