PDA

View Full Version : HCG Injections from your Doctor

robynimac
07-16-2011, 03:32 PM
I have been wanting to use the HCG injections for quite some time now but never could figure out where everyone was purchasing it since it seems it can not be purchased in the US without a Doctor.

Anyhow, I found a doctor and I have an appointment for Monday July 25th. I am very excited and nervous at the same time. Nervous of spending so much money if it really doesn't produce any results.

Who all here uses injections, bought online or through their doctor and are the results real and are you happy with your success?

Thanks!

Karen
07-20-2011, 07:44 AM
Robin My BF and I just came off the diet, it does work I lost 25 he lost almost 40 lbs. I'm 52 and in menapause he is 60. Best advice eat what ever you want in the first 3 days it is important we didn't and it made it harder to keep our energy up. So enjoy the fat for it will be your last. LOL. Apples are great, I can't believe its not butter, salad spritzers, 100 cal thin sandwich bread is wonderful. careful on vit. K foods they clot blood. I also took baby asprin. Avoid salt. Use of cyanne peper was a help. Water is easy you almost crave it with the HCG or we did. Learn to check everything at the store no sugars Stevia is allowed. We were careful to keep a journal every day of foods and how many calories we took in with our daily weights. It helps. We ate all left overs for the next day even if it was just a couple of spoonfuls. Eat six times aday, important step. You will find it hard to do. Fruits have lots of cal. be careful. Canned veg. have very little, canned chicken is about 70 cals per serving tuna in water about 50cals, the chicken with chicken broth and green beens I added onions to it and sometimes a potato but you aren't suppose to mix veg. together but we did. Pop corn made us stay in a plato so we avoided it. We also avoided eating fruit at the same time you eat veg. Read everything you can on the foods to avoid and the foods to eat. We ate stuff I later found out we weren't suppose to eat. I had platos where I didn't loose any weight at all. The forums suggested apple days, it worked. I dropped almost 4 inches around my waist and so did my BF he is thinking of doing it again in six weeks. Take shots the same time every day. We ate a resturants but we knew what we wanted when we went in a piece of grilled chicken or beef and a veg with salad and ordered dressing on side you can dip your salad into it instead of on it. only eat half and take the rest home for later. We have been off the diet for 2 weeks at first we cheated and ate like we used to and gained almost 5 lbs back immediately, but after a few days we got back on a maintence diet and have already lost it again. Yeah! So my lesson to you is learn to enjoy food in a different sence, take the next 30 days or 45 days to learn the right way to eat, cause it is a life long thing. Learn to check everything that goes into your mouth from fast food to restraunts, things that are suppose to be diet aren't always diet. Things that say no sugar some have sugar additives that are just as bad as sugar. We did find that luggi's icee's at walmart frozen section helped our craving for sweets. only 60 cal. 1 gram of sugar though. But that was our treat for being good. LOL it was worth it. I did take pictures before in a swim suit they are awful, and now I wore my bikini the other day, it was wonderful Hope this helps, you can do it. God bless you! Karen
I have been wanting to use the HCG injections for quite some time now but never could figure out where everyone was purchasing it since it seems it can not be purchased in the US without a Doctor.

Anyhow, I found a doctor and I have an appointment for Monday July 25th. I am very excited and nervous at the same time. Nervous of spending so much money if it really doesn't produce any results.

Who all here uses injections, bought online or through their doctor and are the results real and are you happy with your success?

Thanks!