PDA

View Full Version : I want that candy sooooo bad!!!

Brina
08-04-2011, 09:17 PM
Their is a small piece of sugar free chocolate in my fridge and allll day today it is calling my name! I have to be strong and not eat it. I even went to the extreme and to smelling it but the packaging made it hard to smell hahaha this is so awful! My husband told me I could have it and that it wouldn't hurt me but I feel like it will therefore I wont. I need some words of encouragement this is soooo hard :( I am on day 6 counting the two loading days as well so if you just count the diet days its only 4 days!!!

Pickle
08-04-2011, 10:03 PM
Throw it out! Right down the garbage disposable. You'll be sorry if you do eat it. I speak from experience.

TJayLynn
08-04-2011, 10:04 PM
It is not worth it, I would walk to the fridge pick it up and put it in the garbage disposal. Problem solved! Look at what you have already lost...you are resetting your body so that you have a fresh start.

They say nothing taste as good as skinny feels

Brina
08-04-2011, 10:25 PM
I didn't eat it!!! Thank you ladies!!!!! I am a lot stronger then I give myself credit for I think! Hey question for you we can eat shrimp right??? so if I bought one of those shrimp cocktails and just ate the shrimp not the sauce it would be fine right??

linda
08-05-2011, 12:42 PM
Shrimp is allowed in P2 as long as your don't touch the cocktail sauce.

Brina
08-05-2011, 01:14 PM
Shrimp is allowed in P2 as long as your don't touch the cocktail sauce.

Okay I bought some shrimp at the seafood counter and I asked the man if it had any butter or anything on it and he said nope its just cooked and ready to eat so I got it!! :) I didn't get any crab though was too scared of the packaged stuff it said it had sugar.

AliveNside
09-29-2011, 05:48 PM
When something off protocol is calling your name-- get rid of it!!! We keep our bread in plain sight on the microwave and it started calling my name. I couldn't throw it out, but that bright red and white bag with the OH! So! Soft! white bread was just making me feel the fake hunger that cravings are. I put a kitchen towel over it and problem solved! The cheery bag and it's contents were no longer catching my eye everytime I walked by.

If you feel a craving for a specific cheat, throw it out, put it in the freezer, tell your S/O to eat it, feed it to the dog, throw it to the birds, cover it up, put it in the basement, do whatever you can to just remove it from your line of sight and line of grab.

Lol, I should talk, I ate a cheat last night. But, usually those things work for me and I KNOW I won't be cheating again. Next time my Mother N Law sends over food,either my S/O will eat it right away or I'm tossing it like the evil thing it is :)

xxaimsxx
11-17-2011, 04:37 PM
make your own chocolate. Buy the bakers unsweetened baking chocolate square, melt it and mix a pack of truvia in it or flavored stevia, put it in the fridge, let it hardened and you got yourself a non-cheating healthy chocolate. For some, it helps with losing weight too. It did for me.

80squeen
12-01-2011, 02:47 PM
Brina- i have the same problem u do when it comes to sweets. however i have found a solution to it. go to the store and get Mint chocolate chip extra dessert gum! it is encredible and tastes just like it. they also have strawberry shortcake, key lime pie and orange dream sickle! see if that helps stave off the sugar cravings. the gum has 5 calories a stick, because i like to blow bubbles with my gum i also chew orbit bubblegum its only 3 calories a stick!

xxaimsxx
12-01-2011, 02:48 PM
LOL that's what I'm chewing on now! Mint chocolate chip gum!

80squeen
12-01-2011, 02:55 PM
LOL that's what I'm chewing on now! Mint chocolate chip gum!
I know its so awesome! my only problem now, is carbs, bread cookies crackers exc. my diet before this was mostly bread so its difficult any ideas?

xxaimsxx
12-01-2011, 03:16 PM
Oh man, just don't be around it! I'm on 2nd week of P4 and I screwed up day 2 and I'm just having carb crazy cravings.

If you're on P2, just do the melba toast and grissini stick, eventually try to limit it to 1 and then to none. It gets easier after week 2 of P2.

xxaimsxx
12-01-2011, 03:17 PM
And for some people it makes them stall or not but I use Miracle noodle to make noodle soup or fried rice. I was fine on it, except if I use soysauce/braggs liquid amino. My body doesn't take salt in very well.

80squeen
12-01-2011, 03:20 PM
And for some people it makes them stall or not but I use Miracle noodle to make noodle soup or fried rice. I was fine on it, except if I use soysauce/braggs liquid amino. My body doesn't take salt in very well. cool thanks! i think i sent u a friend request

xxaimsxx
12-01-2011, 03:28 PM
Yeap I accepted. do you have your own journal thread here that I can subscribe to?

80squeen
12-01-2011, 03:31 PM
Yeap I accepted. do you have your own journal thread here that I can subscribe to? yeah its my blog, just click on the blog page on my profile, and there should be a button to subscibe.