PDA

View Full Version : Life after successful hcg weightloss

Peggy
08-05-2011, 07:29 PM
Has anyone come up with a "protocol" for phase 4? I learned a lot about my food choices and their effects on weight during the other 3 phases. I plan to do a round 2 to lose another 10 to 15 pounds, I'm happy to have been able to maintain my weight within the 2 pound limit during phase 4 after round 1 for over a month now.

I'm wondering if after successfully completing the hcg diet causes people, like me, to go to a sort of atkins diet (just limiting carbs and sugar). Limiting carbs and sugar has kept me at my pre-drops weight loss. Thanks to this hcg diet, i see how my weight increased over the past 5 years solely due to carbs and sugar.

so, the hcg diet is amazing. I'm very happy with the weight loss I've attained so far and have maintained and look forward to losing another 10-15 pounds. Just wondering what any of the long-timers can offer as far as how to keep it off.

From my experience, I can say the relatively fast weight loss using Dr. Simeon's diet, and the hcg, gave me the motivation and knowledge to take it off and keep it off, and never be over my healthy weight again!

Tulsi
09-24-2011, 04:42 AM
Hey,
I must say this thought might at least once come on every person's mind. So I agree when you said "I'm wondering if after successfully completing the hcg diet causes people, like me, to go to a sort of atkins diet (just limiting carbs and sugar). Limiting carbs and sugar has kept me at my pre-drops weight loss. Thanks to this hcg diet, i see how my weight increased over the past 5 years solely due to carbs and sugar."
Its like our body gets used to such kind of foods. And I guess there is nothing wrong with it. We were used to eating wrong food and its good in a way that we got over it. But that doesnt mean that we stop eating it at all.
We should consume it in small quantities.
Do let us know your response.

TJayLynn
09-24-2011, 09:23 AM
I personally do not see myself ever eating sugar again, I love the stevia. As for carbs I do not really see myself partaking on a regular basic and and If I do it will be home make and/or whole grains. I am only on phase 3 but can see already how phase 4 is not going to change much from what I am doing now.

bigbo8702
10-15-2011, 04:41 PM
I can't wait until I get to this phase. It would be nice to have a little freedom. But even in Phase 2, it appears that the big thing will be "smart choices". Congradulations to all of you who have made it to Phase 4. Very encouraging.

Gr8mudassir
04-19-2012, 01:37 PM
Yah....! After, proper in good and likable body shape.You have a full attractive shape. Which every body like and gave good comment on this.