PDA

View Full Version : Need to UP my calories for an athletic event- advice needed!!

Catch
08-07-2011, 04:09 AM
I will be taking a very strenuous hiking trip right at the three week mark. I have a 30 day supply of HCG. I only have 15 lbs that I can lose, so the 30 day supply should be sufficient for my needs. I was thinking of increasing my calories for the 4 days, and then continuing the medicine for an additional week once I get back from my trip. Unfortunately, the next time I will have a true length of time to do this again would be January, and I don't want to wait that long. I have certain weight loss goals that I am trying to meet for future trips. Do you think this will throw off my progress with the diet? I'm hoping the small amount of weight I might gain would be counter balanced by the amount of calories that I will be burning, as well as getting back on track when I return. I still plan on eating clean, BUT I will need to make sure I'm eating enough so that I don't get dizzy or experience extreme fatigue. I did this diet earlier in the year, and I felt really fatigued. Also, should I stop the medicine completely for 4 days, and then start back up? Or still continue to take the medicine in addition to eating more. Advice?? I read something brief from the original script that it is ok to take breaks in cases like this, but it didn't say much.

TJayLynn
08-07-2011, 08:25 AM
I know that it takes HCG 3 days to leave your body...that is all I know.