PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on Phase 3

marenrene
08-07-2011, 10:08 PM
Depending on when I end Phase 2, my engagement party will either be 1 week into of the first day of Phase 3. We are doing a shrimp boil, so I can just eat shrimp and some veggies (not from the boil - those are starches) and be OK. BUT I am also making bread pudding and cupcakes. I am going to be super tempted to eat them.
Is it worse to cheat on Phase 3? If I did, could I save myself with a steak day or would I have just done too much damage?
I haven't cheated at all on Phase 2, but a girl can only take so much temptation!

shannon
08-07-2011, 10:28 PM
They say cheating in phase 3 totally ruins the resetting of you hypothalamus(sp) and that it is not recommended at all espcially since phase 3 is only 3 weeks and it is the most important part "stabalizing". if I was you i would resist the temptation of the bad foods and stick with it and reap the benefits, but that is just what I would do if it was me.

ashuhhley
08-08-2011, 07:37 AM
Like shannon said. Cheating on P3 will ruin all your P2 progress. Personally I would suck it up and not cheat, but it's your decision.

marenrene
08-08-2011, 05:50 PM
99% sure I won't. I'll just freeze the stuff I want and eat it later! HAHA!

marenrene
08-08-2011, 05:51 PM
That's 99 percent. And really I'm 99.9 percent sure. :) Thanks ladies.

Tulsi
09-24-2011, 06:05 AM
Wow, this forum is amazing. People are ready to skip their engagement party food.. I must say its amazing. I feel so good to among you all. I really wish to reach p3.
Hoping I do.
And we hope you get to eat good food on your wedding.. Avoid the potatoes. :)

MamaD
02-05-2012, 08:52 PM
Ahhhhhh!!!! I ate a cup of clam chowder , and a piece of sourdough bread to day in SF today! I'm in d4p3. We shall c what the scale does in the AM. Please tell me this doesn't ruin my whole diet! I'll report back! Wish me luck.

selvanboy
06-28-2012, 09:58 AM
Im actually on stage 2 of the hcg diet and want to understand if cheating one day on stage 3 will be extremely awful? The only cause I design on cheating is because its my daughters anniversary party and there's not anything healthy on the list and I will desire some baked cake.

shannon
06-28-2012, 10:22 AM
Cheating on phase 3 will and can ruin all that youhave set out to do which is reset you hypothalamus and metabolism. If you cheat on phase 3 you can ruin your chances of stabiliziing your weight and never be able to keep the weight off you have lost.