PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

TJayLynn
08-09-2011, 02:31 PM
I am working 2pm to 8am today, I brought my dinner and my yoga mat with me to work so I have no worries about that. I will be drinking water until the sun comes up. Here is where the problem is....

1. Do I go home take my injection and go to bed walking up around 2pm (5 hours of sleep) and then have lunch.

2. Stay up all day and do everything how I normally would.

3. Go home take my injection take a nap until noon, get up and eat and then go back to bed for an hour or two.

What would be best for my body and my weight loss?

TJayLynn
08-09-2011, 06:55 PM
Wow 30 people have looked at this post and not one comment.....

shannon
08-09-2011, 09:25 PM
TJ I'm sorry but I am not sure what you should do. do you have to work the same shift tomorrow also?

I think if it was me I would take my injections at the same time as you usually do but as far as the eating and weight part I am just not sure. I think I would probably go to bed after my injection and then get up later in the day and eat my meals as best as I could before going to bed that night if you don't have to work the same shift as tonight.

Sorry I know I am not much help :(

TJayLynn
08-09-2011, 10:59 PM
Shannon you are a world of support to me right now, I sometimes wonder if you are connected to your computer at all hours of the day because you are always there to inform and encourage. You are appreciated on this board more than you know.

It is a one time thing, I work with my bestie and her husband was out of town so i either watched her kids or take her shift and picked up some nice over time. I think what I will do is weigh, inject, sleep until noon that will give me a three hour nap, then get up and have lunch and maybe nap again when my husband comes home (he has a half day tomorrow). I don't expect a big loss in the morning because when I sleep my body melts off the fat, but who knows what will happen. I have my 750ml bottle of water next to me and one in the fridge getting cold. Going to do some yoga and watch some girl movies I think until morning comes. (I work in a group home while going to school it is the perfect job for a student)

SUPER EXCITED to find that Netflix has yoga : ) Just saved myself some money on buying and trying different DVD's.

shannon
08-10-2011, 08:20 AM
Thanks TJ, I always have the forum up on my computer while at work. This forum really has helped me stay accountable to myself and the diet and I have gained so much from it and other forums. It can get really hard and frustrating if you don't have the encouragement and support of others. I may not always have the right answer but I am always searching and looking for them or ways to help.

I hope the night went well for you and I don't think I would worry to much about what the scales says today either especially since like you said you won't be getting your regular sleep which does make a huge difference! I only average about 6 hours of sleep a night so my losses always seemed to be less during the week from it and better on the weekends when I was able to get lots of sleep.

robynimac
08-10-2011, 08:17 PM
Good Luck TJ. I hope you find the perfect way so you lose those pounds!

dollykaryn
09-02-2011, 03:17 AM
just want to say good luck, weight loss is a tough way!