PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast intead of dinner?

taieena
08-14-2011, 01:44 PM
I'm just starting out, and I've read Dr. Simeon's book. I don't eat a lot as it is, but the one thing I always eat is breakfast. When I skip breakfast, I tend to eat more throughout the day and feel sluggish and gross; I'm also far more miserable and grumpy. Working where I talk to people literally all day on the phone means crankiness wouldn't be good for my employment. ;) I also don't get out of work until 6 and home till 6:30, 6:45 with traffic and usually crash around 9:30 or 10. I get up between 5:30 and 6 AM.

So, instead of eating dinner and then going to bed about 2-3 hours later, could I eat breakfast and lunch and move the tea he says to have for breakfast to dinner instead?

TJayLynn
08-14-2011, 03:32 PM
Wish I could answer this but I honestly don't know, give it a try and see how it works for you. If it does not work go back to the traditional way.

shannon
08-15-2011, 10:41 AM
Try having one of your fruits and the melba or grissini bread stick for breakfast and then eat your lunch and dinner and see how that works for you. I believe it says its better to not have a big meal for breakfast but he does say you can have one of your fruits fro breakfast. After the first week you shouldn't be hungry so it shouldn't be so bad for you.

DIYHCG
08-18-2011, 04:13 PM
I have never heard of any positive result with HCG'ers trying to have breakfast instead of dinner. We usually suggest to keep you meal time at lunch and dinner. But, you can split up your fruit and grissini stick away from your meals, So you can try having, for example, one of your apples or a half an apple for breakfast (subtracting it from one meal of course) and then having another fruit for an afternoon snack between lunch and dinner.

Just make sure that when you split your fruit or grissini or Melba toast away from your meal that you do NOT eat it at your meal too.

Here's to being skinny!
Casey
www.facebook.com/diyhcg

judygirl
08-22-2011, 12:06 PM
What if you split your lunch protein in half and have one half of it with the fruit and tea for breakfast? I've been thinking about this issue myself, and this is what I might try because like you, I don't do well without breakfast, especially if there's no protein. I'll be starting the HCG diet on Thursday, so no experience yet to say if this would work.

ErikG
11-04-2011, 01:11 AM
You know yourself better so you have to find a solution for yourself. No one can advice you on this thing though.