PDA

View Full Version : Bragg`g Liquid Aminos

mobear
08-15-2011, 11:12 PM
Where do you buy Bragg`g Liquid Aminos. Is is something that you have to buy at a health food store

Valerie
08-15-2011, 11:40 PM
I think I read on anothers post that you can get them at larger grocery stores in the health food section.

mobear
08-16-2011, 07:33 AM
Thanks Valerie. I`ll have to do some more research in my area. We are a smallish town so I think I`m going to give some of the health food stores a call today.

ashuhhley
08-16-2011, 07:50 AM
Amazon, or any health food store should have it.

mobear
08-17-2011, 09:30 PM
I did some calling around and I found some at our bulk food store - going there on Fri. Has anyone used it?? Is it good???

lizziegal
08-18-2011, 05:12 PM
@mobear I actually used most of the products from Braggs. I found that the amino acids can be used to replace soy sauce since it's similar in flavor.

Valerie
08-18-2011, 05:27 PM
@mobear I actually used most of the products from Braggs. I found that the amino acids can be used to replace soy sauce since it's similar in flavor.
Where in the grocery store do you find them? I asked a clerk and they gave me a blank stair... I'm going to check a few other stores that have a better healthfood section, I'm thinking they might be there. I did find their website, I was surprised at how many products they have!

lizziegal
08-18-2011, 06:05 PM
Well I found it in the grocery or the herbal store but unfortunately not living in the States I'm from the Caribbean. It's been a while now I'm trying to get healthy and use more organic products and found that Braggs apple cider vinegar it's get for getting regular among other things. I usually made my own dressings, so really healthy 2tsp apple cider vinegar mixed with 2tsp lime juice, crushed garlic, stevia, sea salt & black pepper. It's delicious oh and a splash of Bragg's amino acid. I really hope you get it, of course you could order it online.

mobear
08-18-2011, 09:15 PM
Thanks for the recipe Lizz. I will definintely try it. Our health food store has quite the selection of salad dressing that are approved for the HCG diet so I'm going to check them out tomorrow as well. Although I'm happy with just having vinegar on my salad!