PDA

View Full Version : Where do you buy yours?

TJayLynn
08-19-2011, 08:11 PM
Since there are so many sites out there, I was wondering where everyone buys theirs and if you have had good experienes with the company and product you were sent.

shannon
08-22-2011, 09:52 AM
www.officialhcgdietplan.com is where I get mine from and I think I have had good results. No shipping fees and it arrives the next day.

TJayLynn
08-22-2011, 10:46 PM
I got mine at www.cheaphcgsupplies.com , no shipping and it was here in two weeks. 5000iu's 2 vials for $56

robynimac
08-23-2011, 07:53 AM
Shannon,

Did you have to get an rx for your or did they provide one for you?

shannon
08-23-2011, 08:52 AM
No I did not have to have an RX to get my drops because they are homeopathic HCG.

Shannon,

Did you have to get an rx for your or did they provide one for you?

hCG_MD
08-24-2011, 06:44 PM
Just remember that once the compound is mixed, it MUST be refrigerated. Make sure that wherever you purchase your hCG from, it is not pre-mixed. We also offer this at iWeightLossClinics (http://www.iweightlossclinics.com/). A phone or in-person consultation is mandatory prior to approved candidacy. Mixing and injection needles, as well as MIC/B12 are also included with a 6 week supply/shipment.

robynimac
09-01-2011, 09:48 PM
Thanks everyone for your input. This is helpful to those of us choosing to use injections.

njHGCmama
10-19-2011, 07:45 PM
I got mine at www.cheaphcgsupplies.com , no shipping and it was here in two weeks. 5000iu's 2 vials for $56

I just ordered mine from that site. How long did it take for you to get it and how did it work?

april
10-20-2011, 06:40 AM
http://www.hcgultradiet.com/ (http://www.hcgweightloss.com/goto/HCG-Ultra-Diet-Drops/)
I actually bought them my gf who over ordered and needed some extra money. There was some posting on this site about hcg reviews and they came in number 1. Not sure if it makes a difference. My gf got her from a site for like 21 bucks a pop and they have all the same ingredients in them and they work, so I am not sure what the difference is.

realiabee
11-13-2011, 04:57 PM
These are not HCG Injection sources at all (except for BodyFit, that looks legitimate if they deliver). The only ones I know w/o script are alldaychemist and ReliableRX. I'v received real items for both.

Michelle01
11-14-2011, 06:49 PM
I been getting mine from www.EscrowRefills.com Its usally takes around 7 days with shipping. Been using them for 2 years now and had no problems.

They offer a Invitation Code for first time orders you get $30.00 off. Just put CID212695 in the Invitation Code.

Michelle

Michelle01
11-14-2011, 06:59 PM
I also should mention you don't need a script to purchase from them. It took me awhile before I found a reliable supplier of quality HCG.
Michelle

tlcloset
12-09-2011, 11:41 AM
Hi...new to this forum. I need to reorder HCG ampules and I am wondering who everyone is using now and how long does it take. I have enough
to last for about 21 days and I just needed to reorder. Thanks!

snowbunny
12-22-2011, 06:36 PM
whenhealthmatters.com. I just ordered last week and received my package today. They are a bit more pricey, but they're stateside (if you're in the US)...and that alone gave me great comfort in ordering with a credit card and knowing if I have to call and talk to someone, I can fully understand their English. Plus, Bob and his wife provide their personal phone numbers, cell phone and all! I used Hhcg last time, with a local company that I loved (had great results too), but as of the whole FDA crackdown, this local company is claiming their manufacturer has stopped processing all formulas, "buy now and buy a lot" is their new motto. I call bull honky on it, as I've researched their so called manufacturer and even that company mentions nothing in regards to stopping production.

zsl8002
02-05-2012, 06:02 PM
www.lozsky.com is where I get mine from and I think I have had good results. USD40.00 for 5vials 500iu, it is very good price.

Gr8mudassir
04-18-2012, 06:06 PM
I purchase from original clinic or form hospital. .

Michelle01
06-14-2013, 09:11 PM
Wow Its been over a year since I last posted. Been a roller costar ride the last year and a half. Sort of fell off the wagon the last 6 months lol... The last few weeks I been getting back into the old routine and planning starting another HCG cycle. Just got my HCG from escrows and will be starting this Monday!!! Wish me luck!!!
Michelle...

Michelle01
01-04-2014, 02:22 PM
Has anyone started a cycle for the New Year?

april
01-05-2014, 09:33 AM
Good luck
Wow Its been over a year since I last posted. Been a roller costar ride the last year and a half. Sort of fell off the wagon the last 6 months lol... The last few weeks I been getting back into the old routine and planning starting another HCG cycle. Just got my HCG from escrows and will be starting this Monday!!! Wish me luck!!!
Michelle...