PDA

View Full Version : How many Melba Toast do you eat a day?

cristina
08-24-2011, 11:57 AM
I can only find round Melba toast these days. I recall, years ago, they use to sell bigger rectangle kind but maybe they don't anymore. Wishful thinking I guess. I could only find sesame seed Melba toast too.

Does this mean we get 2 round melba toast a day? That's all I have been having but I want to be sure.

Also, written is Grissmo(?) crackers. I never heard of these things or seen them.

Thanks for your input.

lizziegal
08-24-2011, 02:53 PM
Hi Cristina, what a great weight loss you have so far. I personally don't use any thing but 100g protein & veg & 2 fruit but I was told by my pharmacist (who did HCG) that you can use ww Wasa bread when I can't get melba. Remember melba & grissmo are brands but there are other products with the same ingredients with a different brand.

cristina
08-24-2011, 05:26 PM
Hi Lizziegal,

Thanks for the input. The Melba toast are not very big...just 2 little round things. Just now, I ate mine...was feeling hungry and got to hang in there as you know....Just isn't much really. I was hoping someone would write in and tell me to eat one serving which is 5 Mella's 2x's a day... LOL... I guess not.

I see you and I are close to the same days..you are doing awesome too.

TJayLynn
08-24-2011, 05:34 PM
I ate my melba for the first few weeks and then stopped, I did not like at and would rather use the 40 cal on something else.

lizziegal
08-24-2011, 09:43 PM
Hey Cristina I started about 2 weeks ago, I got interrupted by my period had to stop taking the drops and I came off the diet. I restarted 6 days ago without the loading phase and cheated one day big time, so now my weight loss stalled but fingers crossed hoping it starts back tomorrow.

shannon
08-25-2011, 08:42 AM
Lizzie, you don't stop taking your drops during TOM, that is only if you are doing injections do you stop taking the HCG.

Hey Cristina I started about 2 weeks ago, I got interrupted by my period had to stop taking the drops and I came off the diet. I restarted 6 days ago without the loading phase and cheated one day big time, so now my weight loss stalled but fingers crossed hoping it starts back tomorrow.

lizziegal
08-25-2011, 09:17 AM
Hey Shannon, I know you can take the drops during TOM. The booklet I got with the drops insist you stop during that time but continue 500 calories diet. At least don't have to worry about that until next month..lol..

ashuhhley
08-25-2011, 10:02 AM
Hey Shannon, I know you can take the drops during TOM. The booklet I got with the drops insist you stop during that time but continue 500 calories diet. At least don't have to worry about that until next month..lol..

My doctor also recommended going off the drops during TOM, but you shouldn't have gone off the diet at that point. I think I lost a good 5 lbs or so by sticking to the diet without the drops.

While on TOM and the drops your period can just be heavier and longer, this is the reason they recommend you go off them. When my period came back my doctor said if I wanted to endure that I could, and I did.

Just wanted to share my experience on the issue.