PDA

View Full Version : Different diet plans come with different companies with non-Simeons approved foods

Cal
08-26-2011, 09:07 PM
I've noticed that some sublingual hCG programs tell people they can mix up to 3 vegetables for each meal. And they allow turkey, oranges and other food items not on the original protocol created by Dr. Simeons. I know that things are always changing and it is possible that they researched this themselves and found it didn't make a difference, but I'm curious to know about people's experiences.

You see, I lost 32lbs with homeopathic hcg oral spray. Everyone else I know who has used what I did had the same amazing results (when following protocol). But a friend of mine bought the sublingual drops and eating non-Simeons approved foods (but approved according to her protocol) she still lost 9lbs in 7 days...

There are so many factors at play when dealing with the hCG diet, I know for myself I stalled when I switched to turkey just to test it out. I stalled more with 2 days of turkey than I did with Buffalo for a week! But I still lost 32lbs anyway.

I'm curious about the different diet plans that come with some of the various sublingual hcg plans out there and how they have affected people.

TJayLynn
08-26-2011, 09:09 PM
I do the injections and there were no instructions on what I could and could not eat, my yoga instructor was the one that told me about HCG and had me read pounds and inches.

Cal
08-26-2011, 09:30 PM
Oh interesting. That's actually cool, so you got the correct protocol from the start! That's what I got as well, only since mine was homeopathic it changed slightly but not by much. Just certain things I can't have like coffee and mint tea (because of the oils). I wonder where the other companies get their diet plans from, if they just make them up or if they've done the research.

Love,
Cal

TJayLynn
08-26-2011, 09:34 PM
I honestly think that some of the companies take the original and just add things that they think will help to make customers want to use HCG, making it more customer friendly instead of being so restrictive. I personally like the restriction, without it I would so be drinking my calories.

Cal
08-26-2011, 09:36 PM
Ah good point. Yep. I like the fact that it's restrictive. It takes just as much effort to do this diet as it does to work out 5x a week to build muscle mass... and lose weight. It's quite a commitment.

Love,
Cal

shannon
08-29-2011, 12:11 PM
I take homeopathic drops and I am allowed to have coffee. Also my Pounds and Inches by Dr. Simeons states you can have oranges along with many other PDF's of his version I have seen online.

I am with TJ and think these others that claim they are selling HCG with this new improved food list are also just trying to coax people into buying their product without doing the actual testing to know for a fact that it really works. Dr. Simeons spent 50 yrs researching and testing his diet and it does work if you stick to his protocol.

Cal
08-30-2011, 06:38 PM
Oh yeah. There are some oils though that interact with homeopathic remedies so it's just a regular caution not to have coffee with homeopathics. Although that is up for debate, even with mint. I choose to follow strict homeopathic guidelines though. I think that's also why I can't do oranges - the oils are too strong. I don't know though, I smoked clove cigarettes and drank bergamot in my tea the first two rounds with big losses so I'm not sure what I believe about oils and homeopathics. Other than staying away from mint for sure!

Yeah I think that is probably what's going on... they advertise their food plan as if it's to say, "hey look what you can eat on THIS hcg Diet!" But mine didn't let you read it until you bought it. I thought that was great haha.

Love,
Cal

annstella
09-06-2011, 11:57 AM
I have not had a good experience with HCG! I followed the diet to at T and then stayed the same for 6 days, then went back up. Only lost 1.5 lbs in 3 weeks, discouraging. Did eat some oranges which were included in the diet I got. These were sublingual drops. So disappointed. Also, awful fatigue, just numbing. Don't understand what happened. I have not been able to excercise much since I am recuperating from a fractured tailbone. Any ideas what I can do? Just need to lose 8-10 pesky lbs.

Cal
09-06-2011, 07:49 PM
If you can answer the following questions in as much detail as possible I can help you:

1. How many times per day did you use the drops?
2. How far apart did you use the drops?
3. Did you wait 15 mins before and 15 mins after taking the drops to eat or drink anything?
4. Were the drops homeopathic or not?
5. Starting with the first day of the diet, what exactly did you eat, at what time did you eat it and in what quantity?
6. Did you weigh the meat at 100g pre-cooked weight?
7. Did you skip any of the foods, like skipping your fruit or breadstick?
8. Did you mix vegetables?
9. Did you eat or put anything in your mouth that wasn't on the protocol like gum, diet soda, etc.?
10. If it was homeopathic, did you use anything with mint in it? Shower stuff, toothpaste, etc.
11. What did you record for your weight pre-hcg? What did you record for your weight each day following?
12. Did you eat beef? (american beef is not lean enough. Dr. Simeons was not referring to american beef in his protocol)
13. Did you eat the same thing twice per day at all?
14. What did you eat for the loading phase? Did you load for a full week before? This could be the cause of fatigue.
15. Were you on your period when you started the hCG? This can also stall weight loss with hCG.

Let me know as detailed as you can, and if I can see anything I am more than happy to help you figure out what wasn't working :)

Love,
Cal

Cal
09-06-2011, 07:50 PM
Also how long were you on hCG before you stopped? And did you follow the 6 weeks of maintenance when you stopped?