PDA

View Full Version : Empowerment for those considering cheating...

Cal
08-27-2011, 09:33 PM
There are always going to be temptations and "reasons" to cheat everywhere you look. We all ask ourselves at some point, "what would happen if I cheated?" We look for excuses to cheat. Maybe it's a friend's birthday, or we convince ourselves we've just done so well we "deserve it."

But those are the same excuses we bought into when we made ourselves fat in the first place. Being on the hCG diet will help us develop lifelong healthy eating habits but we have to do the work. If we are making the same choices on the diet, that made us fat in the first place, why are we even on the diet?

Commitment is commitment. The question isn't, "what will happen if I cheat?" The real question is, "how committed am I to this program?" Cheating is not commitment. Cheating is allowing ourselves to make the same poor decisions we made that created the problem of being fat.

We've got it made in the shade, folks. We deliver a simple substance into our body 2 or 3 times a day. Maybe we inject it, put it under our tongue or spray it. However we administer it, it's effortless. We have a food plan laid out for us so specific we can prep all of our meals ahead of time if we want to. And we just sit back, relax, and enjoy our days as usual. We go to sleep in our warm beds, and wake up in the morning anywhere from 1/2lb-4lbs lighter, dropping about 2" off our waist for every 15lbs we lose. And all we have to do to maintain this new weight is spend 6 weeks following a second set of instructions that will guarantee the weight stays off of us for the rest of our lives. We "sacrifice" only 12 weeks (3 months) of our life, committing to the protocol, and we enjoy a fast metabolism for the rest of our lives.

If we were to get these results in the gym, we'd have to exert physical effort, get a membership, spend more money and more time that we probably don't have. And it would take much longer. But here we are, using hCG, the effortless weight loss cure - sitting on our butts every day losing fat, making everyone around us wonder how we're looking so good so quickly. We feel fabulous and never break a sweat while we shed the pounds.

Why cheat? Is that cake or cookie really more important than waiting just 3 more weeks to be able to live your life without being fat?

If you're thinking about cheating, ask yourself if you're committed to this protocol, or if you're committed to excuses. Those who are committed to this protocol will see results for a lifetime. Empower yourself to make the right choice. No one else can make the decision for you. Your success (or failure) is always in your own hands.

Love,
Cal

coopersmom
08-29-2011, 06:50 PM
Damn Cal,
I wish Iwould have read this before I cheated. Next time I will. You're right about cheating being the same bad choice that got us here.

Cal
08-30-2011, 06:40 PM
All we can do is just acknowledge it, and then recommit! That's the power and beauty of everything. Anytime we make a choice that doesn't serve us, we can always choose again without beating ourselves up over past choices.

Love,
Cal

MrsMia
08-30-2011, 10:10 PM
Cal,

This is so well put, I will have to save it for later.