PDA

View Full Version : does it cause major damage if...

Natasha
09-03-2011, 04:52 AM
you eat one or two more grissini sticks? i havent yet but uuugh i want one right now. im a night snacker >_< i guess i wont...

Valerie
09-03-2011, 05:03 PM
Hope this helps...
This is from the Pounds and Inches Protocol written by Dr Simeons:

There is no objection to breaking up the two meals. For instance having a breadstick and an apple

for breakfast or an orange before going to bed, provided they are deducted from the regular meals.
The whole daily ration of two breadsticks or two fruits may not be eaten at the same time, nor can
any item saved from the previous day be added on the following day. In the beginning patients are
advised to check every meal again their diet sheet before starting to eat and not to rely on their
memory. It is also worth pointing out that any attempt to observe this diet without HCG will lead to
trouble in two to three days. We have had cases in which patients have proudly flaunted their dieting
powers in front of their friends without mentioning the fact that they are also receiving treatment with
HCG. They let their friends try the same diet, and when this proves to be a failure - as it necessarily
must - the patient starts raking in unmerited kudos for superhuman willpower.