PDA

View Full Version : I need help

nancy1028
09-11-2011, 01:49 PM
Today I got on the scale and I went up a lb. Here's my confusion. After I take the drop I wait 30 minutes to eat. How long after I eat can I drink water. The other problem is how long to I wait between drops, so if I take drop 1 at 9:00 am, when should I take drop 2? I think I might be taking the drops too close and that's why I need help.

Can someone get back to me?

Shelley123
09-11-2011, 01:57 PM
You can drink water from the moment after you weigh yourself. Also my bottle says 2 minutes upder the tongue before swallowing and 15 minutes after I can eat . Everyones schedule is different for drops, I take my first one at 11:45am before I eat lunch at noon, my second 15min before dinner and my third one either at 9pm or just before I go to bed. I find this helps with hunger pains in the morning. You can drink water all day. The more you drink the better. Hope this helps.

ps, weight gains are normal, it will come off soon.

Valerie
09-11-2011, 07:46 PM
Hi Nancy! When you take your drops is really up to you. If you take them to help with hunger work it around the best time for you. As long as you are getting the amount of drops your bottle says to take you are fine. I take 10 drops three times a day. When i first wake up, then about 2-3pm then before I go to bed. My bottle says to eat or drink nothing 15 min before or after I take them. I keep them under my tongue for about 5 min. Sorry to hear you gained! Ugh!!! Always upsetting when you are following protocol. It could many things: if you ate more sodium than usual, if your TOM is coming, if you haven't had a BM, or if you didn't drink enough. I just found out myself and this may apply to you also since you work out. If you drink too much (more than the 80oz recommended) you could be flusing out necesssary electrolytes and potassium your body needs. Here are the symptoms you could get:
Nausea and vomiting
Headache
Confusion
Lethargy
Fatigue
Appetite loss

Hope this is helpful! You will see that scale go down plus some!
Restlessness and irritability
Muscle weakness, spasms or cramps
Seizures
Decreased consciousness or coma