PDA

View Full Version : Best way to loss weight

Dariaen
09-15-2011, 07:53 AM
Hey....
Guys what do you think which is best way to loss weight... exercise or supplements..??
share your opinion with me...

Tulsi
09-21-2011, 01:51 AM
Hello Dariaen,
The best way to lose weight is to surely eat well i.e eat healthy and make sure you include a lot of fruits and veges in it. And work out as well. Even if it might not be too much of exercise, but you need to do a minimum of walk/jog daily.
It is actually the best way to lose weight.
Supplements work fine for some people, but you need to make sure you do not buy the one's that might not be healthy for you.
Hope you find your way.
All the best..

Oram
09-29-2011, 06:18 AM
Green tea is very helpful in losing weight and it gives very good results. Green tea burns the fats and makes your body slim and smart. Green tea also removes toxins from your body.

AliveNside
09-29-2011, 06:58 PM
There is no "best" way to lose weight-- bodies are different. I for one could never eat much fruit without adding the pounds. The whole "fresh fruit and veggies" doesn't work for me-- no matter how many experts want to say that juicing and eating fresh fruit is healthy, all it does is stuff my head up and make me get fat.

There is no magic formula, and people are finally recognizing that "calories in/ calories out" is not truly effective.

But, lol, as far as I'm concerend HCG is the ultimate weight loss method!! It's a cleansing diet, it retrains your brain and tummy to eat fewer and smaller meals, it strengthens the palate to appreciate the taste of foods so you don't wolf them down so fast, it resets your hypothalumus and your set weight point, it encourages you to wean off sugar addictions, it clears your body of trans-fats, it clears the arteries and strengthens your veins, lol.... oh, yeah.... you lose many pounds of FAT instead of water and muscle.

Yeah, lol, there is no 'best' way, but HCG sure is in the top 10!

lhyne
11-10-2011, 02:18 AM
Of course, Exercise is better than taking supplements in losing weight. And other ways to lose weight is to Drink more water to help flush your system, stay alert and keep hydrated and Eat More Fiber because it is very beneficial when it comes to weight loss as it acts as an appetite suppressant and helps you eat less by staying in the stomach longer.

jagarcia
12-14-2011, 08:40 PM
Losing weight requires a combination of proper diet and regular exercise. If you are to chose between exercise and supplement, than you should definitely go with exercise.

Leonardabe
12-31-2011, 04:44 AM
Best way to weight loss depends upon a broad image as walking and running we get best health and maintain a best standard in life so we will be ready for best health.

Totti
01-26-2012, 06:55 AM
I guess We all are on HCG diet plan.
And we are reducing weight using HCG diet.

nikylal
02-11-2012, 05:57 AM
In my opinion the best way to lose the weight are exercises because it have long lasting affects although its tough to exercise rather then take pills or supplements.

rhea
02-22-2012, 09:38 PM
The key with finding foods that will help you lose weight is simply to eat things that are as close to their natural state as possible. Foods such as fruits, vegetables, meats, nuts, and various other minimally processed foods all retain the vitamins and nutrients that will help support a healthy body while you lose weight. They also have the side-benefit of making you feel fuller faster than many processed junk foods such a chips, soda, crackers, and white bread.

ryansmith
02-23-2012, 08:03 AM
Exercise and supplements are both the two side of the same coin either the only thing is loosing weight by doing Exercise will take longer time then consuming supplements. But exercise is all ways good for weight management.

Juliebean
03-22-2012, 02:50 PM
I agree with the people who say that healthy dieting as well as exercise is the best way to lose weight. The right supplements (so I hear) help boost metabolism. Of course, safety is a priority in my opinion. I like to read all the ingredients of a supplement and if I feel comfortable with what is in it then I would try it.

wis-jeny
03-31-2012, 06:10 AM
Thanks for your thread. I am also looking for the methods to reduce my weight. I tried many options to reduce my weight but not able to get success. One of the my friend suggest me hcg diet menu as to follow it regularly, so I am looking online reviews for it.

Myles
04-25-2012, 12:07 PM
Hi Dears,
The best way to loss weight is to sleeping 7 to 8 hours at night and take 1 toast with a fresh juice in your breakfast and avoid to eat fast foods like oily foods this is the best way to loss your weight

Baron
05-11-2012, 11:42 PM
I think so Exercise is better than taking supplements in losing weight,
And other ways to lose weight is to Drink more water to help flush your system,
stay waling and swimming and yoga for stay healthy and fit ...

PontiLaks
06-21-2012, 10:36 AM
There is no doubt that exercises and healthy food are the best ways to lose pounds. Supplements have a bad impact on your body.

robinjackman
09-27-2012, 07:56 AM
Weight loss does not have to be a constant struggle, you can find a holistic weight loss solution to balance your health and weight. If you want a rapid weight loss program to jump start your weight loss, an HCG Diet can really help. These doctors really care and help you understand how to keep the weight off."