PDA

View Full Version : Is exercise necessary with a diet plan?

Dariaen
09-15-2011, 07:55 AM
Hey...
Guys what do you think Is exercise necessary with a diet plan......??
share your opinion with me

Tulsi
09-21-2011, 01:48 AM
Yes it is the most important thing.
You must have a diet plan. I have been to my dietitian and trust me, I feel so good. I have realised what is good for me and whats not.
You not only feel light and thin, but also feel fit and healthy. So you should plan out your diet.
It is very easy, you even have a lot of plans available online.

Michelle01
10-07-2011, 08:26 PM
Hey...
Guys what do you think Is exercise necessary with a diet plan......??
share your opinion with me

Dariaen when I started I made it a point to do at least 15mins on my elliptical a day. I figured 15 minutes is better then nothing. I didn't find it hard to make the time to do it (its only 15mins of your your day). I was amazed after 2 weeks on how my body felt and how it was changing. You have to take it slow at first. Don't rush into a hour routine because it will be hard to stay with it. Just look at it as 15 mins a day.\

Now I do 15mins on the elliptical and 15 mins of weight training. I basically do a body part a day.

april
10-11-2011, 06:53 AM
I would agree. I think it is important to get some sort of exercise daily. I have gone through periods of time in my life where I am exercising a lot and I always feel so much better. I also feel that weight is more stable during those periods in my life. I am still playing some tennis on this diet 1-2 times a week. I am going to get the stuff off my treadmill and start walking on cold days daily, and on warm days take my dog for a walk, he will he so happy. When I lost a lot of weight after my second child I bought myself a necklace from Tiffany's..I was thinking of asking my husband for an elliptical machine after this, so I can mix up my work outs. I have a feeling he may go for it as he would use it also..

Blair
10-28-2011, 09:51 AM
Hi Dariaen,
Yes exercise is must to reduce weight and you effective in maintaining weight for long time.
You can do yoga or join dance classes also to reduce weight.

jagarcia
12-12-2011, 05:57 PM
You can lose some weight by following a healthy diet plan but exercising on regular basis can surely speed up this process. The best form of exercise in case of weight loss is weight lifting because it keeps your metabolism high throughout the day and makes you burn more calories.

dick77swee
12-15-2011, 07:19 AM
It's true, Proper exercise helps to burn the fat in our body. With diet plan if you do proper workout it is easy to lose your weight early.

Leonardabe
12-31-2011, 04:31 AM
No doubt exercise consider most necessary for perfect health so be conscious about best health and maintain a standard in life so we will be best health in all ways.