PDA

View Full Version : Not much choice to avoid cheating....how bad will this be and any suggestions???

hudson1023
09-24-2011, 07:02 AM
Hi all,
I am starting HCG diet (injections & protocol) on Oct. 1 or 2 (appt at clinic is the 1st in a.m.) and right now I am thinking of doing the 40 day regimen (followed by a 23 after the break).

The problem is that puts me at day 40 around Nov. 11th or so if my math is correct. We have a family vacation planned for the 1st week of November that involves legoland and several days/nights at Disney. I'm guessing that eating out at Disney is not going to be very HCG friendly! I will do my best to pick wise choices and portion control, but in all reality I know it won't be following protocol.

So..wwyd? Should I do the 23 followed by another 23 (the cost is SOOOO high and the 23-40 is only like $100 diff that it seems a waste to do the 23 and I do have about 50lbs to lose), but the $$$ to just throw away if I'm not going to be able to do it seems silly too. I have all intentions of being STRICT and not cheating at all until it comes to that vacation and not knowing what to do. To make it worse, its not just my family where I could maybe have some control in having food at the room to eat on or whatever...we have family we are hosting traveling from far away and so they want to do all sorts of stuff and we want to cater to that which means eating IN disney, places like Rainforset cafe, the food cafes inside the park, etc etc. Help!!! What do I do???

TJayLynn
09-24-2011, 08:44 AM
Personally with a pre planned event I would go for the 23 days so that you stabilize before you go. The majic kingdom is not a healthy place to eat and although you can bring food and drinks in, are you going to be diligent to preparing your food and pack it to go to the park, let alone stick to your diet with all of the temptations. You can also buy your HCG online, my 40 day supply was only $55 and that included shipping. You do not want to go into phase 3 with eating out...you will more than likely gain all of the weight back super duper fast and then some.

shannon
09-24-2011, 10:29 AM
Welcome Hudson!

If you are planning this trip after you have beenon HCG for a full 23 days without cheating of any kind you can do a planned interruption while on the trip. You would stop the injections for 3 days continue eating the 500 calories for those 3 days then after those 3 days you can up your calories and eat P3 foods while on the interruption. Once you are back you can then start the injections right up again and not need to load again or anything and the time off the injections you would subtract so you could go longer. I am on the drops and did a very long R1 and took a week long planned interruption for camping over the 4th of July. There is a section in Pounds and Inches on doing a planned interruption so read up on it and discuss it with your doctor.

hudson1023
09-24-2011, 11:55 AM
Personally with a pre planned event I would go for the 23 days so that you stabilize before you go. The majic kingdom is not a healthy place to eat and although you can bring food and drinks in, are you going to be diligent to preparing your food and pack it to go to the park, let alone stick to your diet with all of the temptations. You can also buy your HCG online, my 40 day supply was only $55 and that included shipping. You do not want to go into phase 3 with eating out...you will more than likely gain all of the weight back super duper fast and then some.

That is super cheap...are those the injections or the drops? My appt. wil be like $600, which is very painful, but I am so desperate to do something that will actually work that I am willing to pay it, but if I could save $500 or so I'm all for that!

ShannaO
10-02-2011, 04:40 AM
I also got my supply in the pellet form and it was about 55 dollars as well. The link was http://www.naturaldoctorinfo.org/diethcgdrops.html and she is very fast at shipping. I got it here in Okinawa in just over a week and you can email with questions that she responds to in about a day usually. My friend and I have both been losing well so I want to encourage you that the homeopathic HCG probably works as well as the injections and you do not have to stop in a certain amount of time or worry about mixing and so forth. Hope this helps because that is an insane amount of money! Just to throw this in, I have a thyroid disorder and nothing I do has worked for years. This is the first thing , Good luck=)