PDA

View Full Version : Miracle Noodle Recipe

xxaimsxx
10-05-2011, 03:09 PM
http://www.miraclenoodle.com/miracle.pdf

Just bought a bunch of miracle rice so I can make some fried rice and googled up recipes and found their pdf...awesome stuff. =)

xxaimsxx
10-05-2011, 03:11 PM
you will have to go through the recipes and substitute certain things of course. But you can use this to get an idea of what to make.

flynn23
10-05-2011, 09:23 PM
Thanks for the idea of "Miracle Noodles"! Sounds interesting, have you tried them yet? Let us know. Thanks, Linda

xxaimsxx
10-05-2011, 10:17 PM
yes i eat them all the time. been having it for dinner everyday.

i just ordered the rice one and hopefully it should be here next week so i can do fried rice rather than stir fry noodle/noodle soup.

bjstring
02-22-2012, 11:15 AM
With what do you stir fry? How about Bragg's Liquid Aminos? It's an alternative to soy sauce and is on the original protocol.

xxaimsxx
02-22-2012, 11:23 AM
I use braggs liquid aminos or I make noodle soup.

dani25
02-22-2012, 11:37 AM
omg Amy I'm so looking foreward to p3 because of miracle rice lol. I love fried rice. There is also a tomato meat sauce recipe I want to modify and see if I can make it work and it goes over rice. I already have my tomatos preped for it and everything lol. I'm still 2 weeks away from p3 but I was just too interested to see if it could be done. lol

xxaimsxx
02-22-2012, 11:53 AM
hehehe I made fried rice on P2 with miracle rice. I really really liked it. I need to buy some more too!

xxaimsxx
02-22-2012, 11:53 AM
Lol, you should definitely take a picture of it!

kristi313
02-22-2012, 12:09 PM
I have used the Miracle Rice and I did not like it much. I made chicken & "rice" soup. I liked using the angel hair miracle noodles cut up better. The rice had a weird taste to me. I used miracle noodles for lunch almost every day during phase 2 last round with no negative effects on my weight. I am doing the same this round. One of my favorite recipes is sliced onions cooked with braggs, garlic, ginger & low sodium beef broth with either chicken or sliced steak. This is a staple for me in Phase 2.
I did a great "spaghetti" w/ meatballs with miracle noodles. In the blender, I pureed canned tomatoes, onion(2T), garlic, oregano, basil, onion & garlic powder, salt & pepper, low sodium tomato paste, and low sodium beef broth. I made mini meatballs with 3.5oz lean ground beef, minced onion(1T), garlic & onion powder, salt & pepper.
I made the sauce pretty watery so that I could boil it down for about 45 min. I put the drained, rinsed noodles in the sauce to cook the whole 45 min. This really improved the flavor of the noodles. I also dropped the meatballs into the sauce to cook about half way through.
This had to be one of the best, most satisfying meals I created for phase 2.

kristi313
02-22-2012, 12:14 PM
Also, Amazon has the best deal on miracle noodles & rice. Just make sure you don't get the tofu ones, as they have calories.

xxaimsxx
02-22-2012, 12:14 PM
That sounds very delicious!

Ckmucci
04-12-2012, 05:24 AM
Kristi- the "spaghetti and meatballs" sounds great! So the ground beef cooked in the sauce? How many minutes in sauce to thoroughly cook? I'm making this!! I have the Konjac noodles- my Dr. Sells them. Where do you buy the Miracle Noodles?

kristi313
04-12-2012, 05:28 AM
I boiled the meatballs in the sauce about 30 min. Mine were tiny so I could have a lot of them. Lol. If you want to make it like a meat sauce instead of meatballs, you can just brown the beef first. You could also brown the meatballs in a pan before putting them in the sauce to finish. Miracle noodles are cheapest on amazon.com

flowergirl
05-12-2012, 07:54 AM
This sounds yummy. I've been sticking to the very basic protocol (I'm just starting R1:P2 Day 6) and definitly need to get creative. You both did this on P2 right?

HopefulinJax
01-23-2013, 10:38 AM
I was just asking about this on another thread. So this is something you recommend? Is it a "free" food b/c of the 0 calories?