PDA

View Full Version : "Hilarious Comments Game" ( HCG)! Time to laugh about it!

bigbo8702
10-15-2011, 10:28 AM
Ok, I thought I'd create a thread of the comments that people say when they find out I'm doing this diet, or friend and family members who have sly comments about our weight loss and/or diet. So when you hear someone say something funny regarding the diet: Post it hear - I'll start

My 8 year old daughter - "This is the dumbest diet I've ever seen. I mean really, what diet doesn't let you use lotion!" Really??? Lotion for pete's - sake!"
- I had to actually pull over the car, I was crying so bad.

My a-typical mother - "You're taking what??? You're going to grow breasts. I can hear your voice getting higher. Go ahead and say something. ("Mama, please!") See, you sound like a woman!" - LMAO!!!!!!!!!

So, come on folks.. join me while the world makes fun of us!:cool:

april
10-15-2011, 11:42 AM
the comment from your mom is hilarious

leogirl
01-05-2012, 09:09 AM
I like the idea and the comments you got are hilarious! I may have something to contribute later on but for now no one knows this is the diet I am on.... I just don't want to waste my time listening to lectures about how unhealthy it is or another fad, etc. I'll wait until next summer when I'm sporting my new swimsuit THEN I'll let them in on my secret. They can't say much then, right?

april
01-05-2012, 09:41 AM
I have people coming up to me all the time at work and asking what I am doing. Since I work in a psychiatric hospital and half the people I work with are doing hcg, I have no problem talking about it, they are so interested in doing it until they learn about the 500 calories, then you can see that they are just not going there at all. Their mouth drops even more when I tell them that it is actually hard to get to 500 calories and that sometimes I worry I fall short, they look at me in amazement, like I am crazy..how can that be.

leogirl
01-05-2012, 06:52 PM
April, that is funny! I probably had the same look when I first heard of the HCG Diet a year or so ago. 500 calories? No one can exist on that. It's bad that it took me this long to finally read beyond that and learn how this whole thing works. But, when we've seen so many fad diets with injections, pills, patches - to keep us from getting hungry - it was just beyond my ability to comprehend this wasn't just another of those. And, unless I want to become a walking hcg infomercial, it's best for me to share only with like minded people here and let my body do the talking later!