PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing HCG-A few questions

bluskydaze
10-17-2011, 04:33 PM
I am going to be placing an order and just want to confirm I am purchasing the correct amt. of hcg and bac. water for injections. I am doing 175 i.u. injections and will be purchasing either qty 6, of the 1500 iu amplues or qty 2 of the 5000 iu amplues. How much bac. water will I need to mix with each. I read in one instance to mix 8.5 cc's of total liquid per amplue for the 1500 iu amplues. Is this correct? Also, I have heard that if you have not done the detox or if you are not used to eating alot of organic foods (i.e. have been eating alot of "junk") it may be better to start off at a lower dosage? Is this correct? Should I be ok w/ 175 or should I start lower? If I do the detox, any recommendations on which ones are best? Lastly, where can I order an injection kit with the smallest size needles? 28 guage??

thanks so much!

CatGirl
10-27-2011, 04:12 PM
Hi! I am taking the oral drops right now, but I plan on switching to IM injections. Here is where I plan to purchase my items:

AllDayChemist.com
Sifasi-HP 2000 i.u. (Highly Purified) - 5 ampules
B-12 Injections - 8 ampules

AllegroMedical.com
3 mL Luer-Lok Syringe 25g x 1-1/2" PrecisionGlide Detachable Needle - Box of 100
PrecisionGlide Hypodermic Needle - 27 G x 1 1/4" - Box of 100
Curity Alcohol Prep Pads - Box of 200

Amazon.com
Bacteriostatic water
Sterile Glass vials

If you are worried about pain from the shot... make sure you buy extra needles. The first needle is used to draw the HCG into the syringe. Cap the needle, twist it off, and replace with a new needle before giving yourself an injection.

As for the dosage calculations... make sure you read the 3 "sticky" threads at the top of this board. You should find all the information there. Good luck! :)

zsl8002
02-05-2012, 06:04 PM
www.lozsky.com is where I get mine from and I think I have had good results. it is only USD40.00 for 20000iu