PDA

View Full Version : New to the site

maryjane
02-20-2010, 03:02 PM
hey everyone,
I am on day 2 of the 500 cal day (2 days of load prior). Only down .6 lbs today - was hoping for at least a pound. I'm taking the drops you put under your tongue, that I purchased already mixed. I've got a bit of a headache, drinking about 1 gal of water a day.

I really hope I can be one of those success stories. I am worried that the hcg I bought may not work as well as the injections or the drops you mix yourself.

any suggestions would be great!

thanks

sobs
02-21-2010, 11:50 AM
Maryjane, the average weight loss or women is 0.5 lbs per day so you are doing better than average! Monitor your sodium intake and it can make you retain water. Just stick to it.

moosh55
02-26-2010, 09:22 PM
Hello fellow Newbie! If you go to youtube and search blondyjo she has what I like to call a mentoring relationship with people doing hcg...very encouraging, she's a real sweetheart and will answer a ton of questions. She lost 50+ on hgc and you can literally see her weight falling off. I think she has a new post at least everyother day while on her journey. Check it out, we can help each other. Awesome huh?