PDA

View Full Version : Is WeightLoc needed during maintenane period?

boonekc
11-08-2011, 12:47 PM
I am excited to have started nine days ago using the drops (not counting the days 1 and 2). I have lost 8 pounds and am pleased. Looking ahead to the maintenance period, is using WeightLoc really necessary or how is everyone dealing with this? Thanks for any information.

shannon
11-08-2011, 01:26 PM
What is weightloc?

I have done 2 rounds of HCG and have lost over 50 lbs, been done for a little over 4 weeks and stabilizing by eating healthy and not adding in any starches or sugars. This is a life style change and you can't go back to eating bad foods or yes you will gain it all back.

ThinNRich
11-08-2011, 02:11 PM
This is what I found by googling WeightLoc :)
http://www.lhproducts.com/weightloc.html

But I like your answer best Shannon.
Stick with a healthy diet and you won't need weight loss supplements ever again! :)

april
11-08-2011, 02:39 PM
I am thinking that you are best with a lifestyle change as well.

ThinNRich
11-08-2011, 04:34 PM
I, for one, am sick of taking strange weight loss supplements with combo ingredients and some ingredients that I've never even heard of. The less junk I put in my body the better!
Eat the way we were created to eat...from the earth! :)

These are the ingredients in WeightLoc:
Chromium, L-theanine, coffee bean extract, green tea extract, sucralose, stevia, 20% grain alcohol and a proprietary energy blend.

Sounds like just another "energy booster" to me. I like how they disguise caffeine as "coffee bean extract". And I wonder what "a proprietary energy blend" really is.

It's a very powerful feeling to have absolute control with what we are putting in our mouths and in our bodies....that is what I have truly learned from my hCG journey so far.

boonekc
11-08-2011, 05:28 PM
Thanks to everyone for your responses. A little insight and encouragement is what I needed.

aparryjr
03-17-2012, 12:05 PM
What is weightloc?

I have done 2 rounds of HCG and have lost over 50 lbs, been done for a little over 4 weeks and stabilizing by eating healthy and not adding in any starches or sugars. This is a life style change and you can't go back to eating bad foods or yes you will gain it all back.

Hey Shannon, Congratulations on your HCG success! We have thousands of customers that love the HCG program and are changing their lives for the better because of it. Weightloc is a product that is meant to be used during the maintenance period. So the two weeks post HCG where you are expanding your diet out the Weighloc helps control the appetite and gives you an energy boost allowing you to expand back out in the healthy foods and not jump all over eating carbs and sugars which are usually what get's us all into trouble:) We have noticed that some people use it every few months as part of their regular lifestyle routine. It's really up to you. Keep up the GREAT work!