PDA

View Full Version : Hello

amandapitt83
02-23-2010, 01:48 PM
Hello everyone,

I started Hcg Diet 6 days ago and the injections 4 days ago. I am planning to lose 15 kilos and have lost 2.5 kilos so far...I think the most difficult part of this diet is watching my family and friends around me enjoying lots of goodies. But I keep telling myself food would still be there after I complete this diet :-)

nicole96
02-25-2010, 03:25 PM
welcome :) I had the same experience in the beginning. Drink a lot of tea will help ease the hunger pain. Tea or water will fill up the tummy and make the diet less miserable :)

Good luck!

tresjoliew
02-25-2010, 05:11 PM
I haven't even started yet...Sunday! I keep telling myself that I ate what I wanted for years to gain the weight and going without is a short term committment to lose and then a long term committment to keep being healthy!

I am trying to get my mind set for staying strong during the diet. I know it can't be easy all the time but the reward is worth it! Keep on going!

Shoes4ever
02-25-2010, 08:34 PM
Hi. . .I'm starting my diet Tuesday and "can't wait". I'm so anxious to get this weight off. How is it so far for you>

amandapitt83
02-26-2010, 03:43 PM
Today is my 9th day (inc 2 loading days) and I've lost 5 kilos. I still fantasize over food sometimes, but I am doing much better than the first week. My goal is to lose 15 kilos, and I am 1/3 way there :-)