PDA

View Full Version : Appetite Gone After First Injection

jeannie
11-17-2011, 02:34 PM
I started the injections yesterday so I'm on Day 2 on my load, starting Day 1 of VLCD tomorrow.

I haven't wanted to eat anything since yesterday and have basically been stuffing myself to the point I feel like vomiting. It's been rough trying to force down food and right now, even the smell of food is making me nauseated.

Has anyone experienced the phenomenon of complete loss of appetite after the first injection?
Could it be that my normal fat reserves were stocked well enough or that the hCG got into my system more quickly than normal?
I'm just wondering if I'm the only one that has experienced this.

shannon
11-17-2011, 02:44 PM
Hi Jeanie and welcome!!

Yes it is very common to not be hungry during the loading after only one day of HCG. You still need to load though and try to load with lots of good fats, trust me you will be glad you did about day 3 which is about when the hungries hit if you haven't loaded well.

jeannie
11-17-2011, 02:47 PM
I've been stuffing myself like a Thanksgiving turkey, or at least doing my best to the point of not actually making myself vomit. I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow, believe it or not. Being told to gorge yourself on the highest fat foods you can get for two whole days sounds like it'd be fun, but it's not as much fun in practice.

shannon
11-17-2011, 03:19 PM
No its not as much fun as it sounds liek it would be thats for sure. I found that if I packed a can or 2 of cashews and almonds with me it was easy to constantly snack on those and drink some breve's(made with half n half) that will up the good fats big time. Tonight before you go to bed eat as much ice cream as you can so it can fill all the cracks that haven't been filled with food and cheesecake thats another good one. Those were the 3 things that saved me aside form the ice cream I forgot I had it :(