PDA

View Full Version : Only losing 100-200 grams a day!

Jayia
12-03-2011, 10:27 PM
I am on my third week (phase 2) of the hcg injections that I get from my doctor.last week I lost a total of 4kg(9pounds) but the last few days I have only been losing 100-200 grams a day. I am frustrated as I struggle every day not to give in to temptation. I follow the diet correctly but I just leave out the Melba toast as I cannot find it where I live (Australia) should I perhaps do an apple day or steak day? Not sure what I should do to be able to lose more than 200grams a day. Has anyone else had the same problem?

reetpeteet
12-04-2011, 06:15 AM
Hi Jay...or should I say gday? :) What you're experiencing is totally normal...as this diet progresses, the losses usually diminish, stall for a day or more, or you may even have individual days where you gain a bit. As long as you're still losing, you're good. It's likely that in the next few days, you'll drop a larger number. Don't get discouraged...you may want to spend a bit of time reading other people's results, patience is definitely a virtue with this diet. In the end, you should have averaged around the .5 to .75 lbs per day. Your scale is going in the right direction.. look at the glass as half full.... :)

selvanboy
06-27-2012, 01:01 PM
Congratulations on your weight decrease! That is awesome!

As far as macros proceed, I do best on a lower carb diet (between 100-200 grams of carbs per day) with the carbs consumed being convoluted carbs (limit entire wheat and breads to two servings per day, so like two pieces of bread), smaller fat (20% or less calories from fat) and the rest high value protein sources - thin meats, protein shakes). I do consume dairy if it is in it's low-fat pattern.