PDA

View Full Version : Not enough calories

Jayia
12-04-2011, 06:16 AM
Some days I don't get enough calories, I do shift work and acouple of times I haven't been having both my meals just 2apples and maybe one meal of chicken and vegetable when I get home late at night. I've read somewhere before that you don't lose weight properly if not getting the full 500 calories. Has anybody had experience with not Eating enough and what was the outcome?

reetpeteet
12-04-2011, 06:18 AM
Most definitely..... If you want the best results, you should be following the protocol exactly.

reetpeteet
12-04-2011, 06:21 AM
Just realized I answered your other post about losing very slowly... I think you just may have answered your own question. If you're not getting in the 500 calories, it will affect your progress.

april
12-04-2011, 07:32 AM
I would agree..what is your shift evenings, are you a nurse by chance. I have to wonder if you have those odd schedules and it is consistent if you should just plan to say eat your lunch mid morning and then eat your dinner mid afternoon.

Jayia
12-05-2011, 01:40 AM
No not a nurse I run a bar so lately my hours have been 11am until 12pm I try to have my lunch befor I leave home then it's 1am by the time I get home then I usually have my dinner, having my apples on my breaks at work. Have been trying to read through this whole forum but it's still abit confusing.

april
12-05-2011, 08:23 AM
I think maybe you are eating dinner too late, can you take a mid evening break, also if you are on your feet alot, you may be burning too many calories. I found because I work in a hospital and I am on my feet a lot (I am a social worker), I upped my protein a bit as well.

april s
01-01-2012, 06:18 PM
http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm282334.htm

hcgezdrops
10-24-2012, 06:52 PM
In my opinion, as long as you are eating the 500 cal even if it is spread out the whole day, you should do OK. Or, I might be wrong. But the advice given to me on my first round when I was a little hungry the first week was to spread out my meal the whole day so I guess that is basically the same concept right?