PDA

View Full Version : Ordering HCG~Need New Supplier!!!

tlcloset
12-09-2011, 11:47 AM
I use to purchase my ampules from Pharmacy Escrow, but I had problems with my last package. I saw where people where using cheaphcgsupplies.com for their orders but that was several months back. I need a reliable place to purchase, can someone please help!!!

shannon
12-09-2011, 12:16 PM
you can try alldaychemist dot com

tlcloset
12-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Thanks again!

snowbunny
12-22-2011, 06:28 PM
I just ordered from whenhealthmatters and received my package today. They are a bit more spendy, but I have a serious aversion to placing an overseas order for anything, especially an order that requires my credit card information. Plus, Bob and his wife provide their direct contact information, cell phone numbers and all! I used HHcg last time, this time I want to try the injections. I did great my last round, but the constant need to watch the clock for drop time was a PITA.

Cocoa
01-21-2012, 07:13 PM
I always have kits available if anyone needs to get started! ADC is a good place and when I have ordered from them I have never had any issues. Shipping normally takes about 10-15 days, sometimes longer if it gets stuck in customs.

zsl8002
02-05-2012, 06:00 PM
www(dot)lozsky(dot)com is good supplier, you can try

Tango
02-19-2012, 11:06 PM
I always have kits available if anyone needs to get started! ADC is a good place and when I have ordered from them I have never had any issues. Shipping normally takes about 10-15 days, sometimes longer if it gets stuck in customs.

Hi Cocoa, Could you let me know the cost of your kits. Thank you so much.

watchdog
02-25-2012, 12:05 AM
Both ADC and pharmacy express no longer show HCG on their sites. What happened? why is it seem to be disappearing from being able to be ordered?