PDA

View Full Version : My Phase 2 Recipe Collection

MamaMini
12-09-2011, 01:50 PM
Here is alink to my PH 2 recipes on sparkrecipes.com. It is a combination of my recipe makeovers, plus some amazing shares from other members. If they ask you to be a member, go ahead. They don't sell your info, have a pretty cool website with great diet resources and calorie calculators and best of all IT'S FREE!

ALso, please rate the recipes if you try them. It helps to get them seen by other members!

Happy Healthy Munching!

MamaMini

http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/cookbooks.asp?cookbook=426013

Marlex
12-09-2011, 10:58 PM
Thanks for those recipes...they look yummy. I might try preparing new meals for variety. Have been eating kind of the same thing over and over but so far so good.

Marlex
12-11-2011, 01:05 AM
I bought some eggplants toddy so I might try making it with chicken...just a simple meal to stay within the plan. Do you have any ideas?

MamaMini
12-11-2011, 08:24 PM
I bought some eggplants toddy so I might try making it with chicken...just a simple meal to stay within the plan. Do you have any ideas?

Heck ya! Go to my sparkrecipes page. I have a chicken and eggplant bake that is awesome!

Marlex
12-11-2011, 09:47 PM
Yes...I saw that..but I wanted a much simpler one. So I got some cauliflower, put some seasoning in, some chicken broth and baked it with some chicken and Voila!! dinner.

I now have a PC laptop...my ipad was writing all kinds of crazy things without me typing it in. It was driving me crazy so I went out and bought a new computer.

MamaMini
12-12-2011, 05:02 PM
Sounds really tasty!!

tlcloset
12-14-2011, 09:44 AM
Hi. I am somewhat confused. I an desperately looking for P2 recipes and have been looking over some of these. Is eggplant ok? Can you mix beef, eggplant and tomatoes? Isn't that two veggies at once? I just don't want to sabatoge my plan. Thanks!

shannon
12-14-2011, 09:51 AM
Hi Tlc and wlecome, no mixing of vegi's is allowed only one per meal(2 per day total).

Google "Pounds and Inches" by Dr. Simeons and he gives a list of the approved foods per protocol.

tlcloset
12-14-2011, 09:54 AM
Yes...that is what I thought, but alot of the recipes are mixing veggies. I will continue to not mix..:). I want the quickest results and do not want to take any
chances. I presume that eggplant would be a no-no as well. Thanks!

MamaMini
12-14-2011, 09:55 AM
Some of my recipes will mix tomatoes with a veggie. It is the Trudeau protocol. Simeons does not allow that though. Depends on who you follow what is allowed. I am on the drops, and they are a bit more lenient than the injections.

tlcloset
12-14-2011, 10:03 AM
Thanks Mamamini! I am doing the injections. :) There is so much out there when you keep reading it all gets so confusing. I know that people try to "modify" recipes
etc...and some things may work ok for some people that would not work for others. Also, if you deviate you will never know if you are experiencing the full effect of
the diet. Thanks again!!

CaliGirl
01-10-2012, 12:39 AM
Thanks for the great recipes! Yum.

jtkbeck
01-28-2012, 10:14 AM
I tried the ground beef tacos last night and they were delicious. Never thought I would be able to eat tacos on this diet.

MamaMini
01-28-2012, 01:16 PM
aren't they good? I have made those a regular instead of tacos even after PH2......they are that good!