PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

snowwhite9
01-31-2012, 08:16 AM
I'm an Italian girl of 20 years. I don't speak very good English so excuse me if I make grammatical errors! :P (if it happened please correct me!).Next week I will start to take the drops of HCG but i'm a bit confused by the loading phase. Someone who has already completed the protocol can give me information about it? The diet really works? How much weight you can expect to lose in a day? Thanks to those who answer me, kisess

april
01-31-2012, 09:57 AM
On the two days of loading, you will also take the drops. Eat good fats and proteins, you can have some carbs, but personally I would not gorge on them or sugar as it seems like the transition off off of them is harder. Then start your 500 calories. You can drink as much coffee and tea in the morning with stevia and 1 tbs of milk (for the whole day), drink about 100 ounces of water throughout the day. Most importantly weigh your protein raw, calculate your protein, your fruits and make up the rest of the calories in veggie. Make sure you have a different protein and veggie for lunch and dinner and do not mix these. Read Pounds and Inches is you can..and read journals..ask a lot of questions and you will get a lot of answers. Also everyone is different but on average it is about .5 pounds a day.

snowwhite9
01-31-2012, 11:45 AM
Thank you April! Usually I do not make breakfast, but I drink a cup of coffee. At about 10.30 am I eat something. When should I take the drops in this case? Should I learn to make a full breakfast on waking up? I know it is different for each person but...do you have found a real reduction of the 'appetite? The first day after the phase 1 how much weight have you lost?

shannon
01-31-2012, 11:50 AM
Hi sbowwhite and welcome!

According to "Pounds and Inches You don't eat breakfast and you don't typically eat anythign till lunch time which you then will eat on protein, one vegi, one fruit and one melba/grissini. then do the same for dinner but don't have the same protein for dinner that you had for lunch. If you want you can eat your fruits in between meals as a snack instead of with your meals.

The first week your losses will be pretty big and then starting week 2 things slow down to an average of about .5 lbs a day and some days you might even not loose anything at all but its normal. On the days you have no weight loss you are more then likely loosing inches so make sure to take your measurements once a week or so to see the losses there too.

Not sure what kind of drops you have or what the instructions say for how to take them but most say take 10 drops 3 times a day so I always took mine at 6am, 11am and 4pm. No food or drinks 15 minutes beforeor after you take your drops either.

snowwhite9
01-31-2012, 12:04 PM
Hi Shannon i've bought my drops from www.forthepeople.com , i hope it's a good product! The instructions say to take 10-15 drops 3 times a day. I have to take 15 minutes before meals or independently of them?

snowwhite9
01-31-2012, 12:05 PM
Sorry, www.forthe-people.net :P

shannon
01-31-2012, 12:25 PM
Do the ingridients say HCG 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x? If so then you have good drops.

You can take your drops any time you want to it doesn't have to be before a meal it just states not to have anything to eat or drink 15 minutes before or after you take them.

snowwhite9
01-31-2012, 12:34 PM
I can't read the ingredients now :( The drops are in shipping... i'll know on monday! :(

shannon
01-31-2012, 12:40 PM
Once you get them check to make sure they say that in the ingridients before taking them.

snowwhite9
01-31-2012, 12:43 PM
Certo! Grazie per avermi risposto! :)

snowwhite9
01-31-2012, 12:50 PM
Sorry -.-' I wrote in Italian -.- I wanted to say: Sure, I will check! Thank you for answer

april
01-31-2012, 02:12 PM
Important to make sure you take them during loading, so the hcg gets into your system. That is called P1. P2 is when you eat 500 calories which has to be a min of 23 days including loading..I lost a total of 33 pounds in two rounds, one lasted 29 days and one 25 days.
I went from a size 10 pant to a size 6..in P3 (stabilization with no starches or sugars) right now. First P3 was easy, this was is a little harder, but I will get a handle on it.
Thank you April! Usually I do not make breakfast, but I drink a cup of coffee. At about 10.30 am I eat something. When should I take the drops in this case? Should I learn to make a full breakfast on waking up? I know it is different for each person but...do you have found a real reduction of the 'appetite? The first day after the phase 1 how much weight have you lost?

snowwhite9
02-07-2012, 11:05 AM
Hiiiii!! Today is my second day of loading phase and it's going well (of course xD) but i have a question: This morning i got up with a terrible head-ache i'ts normal? Can i take some drugs like Aspirin ( i don't know if in USA has this name but the molecule is paracetamol) Thanks :D

dani25
02-07-2012, 11:52 AM
I've heard tylonol and motrin/ibuprofin are better, and that asprin may have a sugar coating.

snowwhite9
02-07-2012, 01:05 PM
Okok Thanks! but it's normal to have head-ache in the loading phase? O.o

dani25
02-07-2012, 01:54 PM
Depending on what your eating. If its a lot of sugar and startches then its very possable.

snowwhite9
02-07-2012, 02:14 PM
Hem... yes! :P It was my way to say them "goodbye"!

dani25
02-07-2012, 02:17 PM
Oh there is nothing wrong with that!!! Thats exactly what I did in my loading days. Just dont let the headache discourage you.

snowwhite9
02-07-2012, 02:22 PM
Absolutely not! I'm determined to succeed in this diet ! thanks for supporting :)

Alexander_jo
03-07-2012, 11:02 AM
Hello,
My name is Alexander, new on this forum.
I join this topic to say hey to all old members of this community, i hope you all guys will enjoy here.