PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

MrGrizzly
01-31-2012, 03:49 PM
Hello,

I have been browsing these boards for some time and it seems like it has a lot of great helpful members. Good to be in a place where people are doing something similar and can relate.

I've done HCG before, and it works wonders. It changed my life in the past. After I came off of it, I got careless with what I ate and the weight still never came back, then a 2 month visit back home with my family is what really did me in. I completely let myself go and here I am again.

I'm doing a 40 day protocol using injections. Fortunately the syringes already come pre-filled by the pharmacy. I'm also under the care of a clinic with a doctor and go weekly for vitamin B shots, so I think I'm in good hands.

I'm on day 11 out of 40. Damn, what an endeavor. It's been rough, needless to say. I'm losing weight consistently which is awesome and I haven't cheated surprisingly, since at work we *constantly* have junk food thrown at us, and a lot of it.. I've been struggling though to be honest.. I keep arguing with myself saying I'll quit after the 23rd day and just do P3 then and then eat healthy and join a gym, but I think I owe it to myself to tough it out for the 40 days.... Physically I feel fine, but psychologically...

Anyways, good to meet you all and I wish you all well on your weight loss journey.

shannon
01-31-2012, 04:20 PM
Welcome MrGrizzly!!!

Congrats on coming back and taking control of your life again!

I say see how you feel mentally and physically when your 23 days are up and decide then, who knows by then you could be rairing to keep going.

xxaimsxx
01-31-2012, 04:24 PM
Welcome MrGrizzly! That's really great that you didn't give in to those temptations at work! Keep doing that. You already know that HCG is worth it! =)

MrGrizzly
01-31-2012, 07:29 PM
You guys are awesome. Thanks for the advice and encouragement. =) I think I'll see how things are going on day 23, and either continue on to 40 or move onto P3 and hit the gym. Thanks again :)