PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

dani25
02-03-2012, 11:23 AM
Hey everyone, I've browsed the fourms for some time to get insparation to stay on track, but I'm a first time poster.
I did hcg drops in the middle of last year, and had fantastic results. I lost about 40lbs all together and did 2 rounds. I had a really rough time in P3 and craved chocolate almost consistantly which eventually made me go off protocol. I gained all the weight back and then some (oops) so I decided to go back to it, and so far so good. I'm in phase 2 and I'm doing a 40day cycle. Its been kinda rough, I sometimes feel hungry but as long as I'm drinking the required amount of water I'm good. I feel like I get cravings for bad foods, but I think its all in my head most of the time lol. I've come to realize if I dont drink enough water AND green tea ( I usually have a cup in the am and in the evening) I dont have as much of a weight loss as if I were to skip the green tea all together. Anyone else have that happen?
I dont weigh myself everyday, I'm trying to not get as obsessive about it this time around as I did last time, so every few days I weigh myself. So far I think I've lost almost 15lbs, and I've already dropped a dress size. Also, I've been trying to find good breakfast ideas for P3, but everything I've found it suggets eggs. For some reason eggs dont seem to agree with me after not eating them for so long, so any suggestions would be great!
I have about 2 weeks left until I'm on P3, :)
Thanks everyone, and happy loosing!

shannon
02-03-2012, 01:12 PM
Hi Dani and wlecome! Congrats on your losses so far!

As far as breakfast goes if you don't like eggs just make sure you get lots of protein in as your body needs it along with good fats and it should help elimante the cravings for the chocolates once in P3.

april
02-03-2012, 02:49 PM
Yeah..just have a lunch or dinner item..

april
02-03-2012, 02:50 PM
You can also add in yogurt when your body is ready. Be careful about not becoming protein deficient. I do not think we mention this enough, but I think that is what happened this P3 for me, I gained 2 pounds really quickly and it was mostly water..from not getting in enough protein.

dani25
02-03-2012, 08:43 PM
Thanks! I had thought about yogurt, but thought that the carb content would be too high, am I wrong? If so that would be great!