PDA

View Full Version : New Here and confused

Mom2Four
02-04-2012, 12:40 PM
Hi I am a new member and am wanting to start the HCG Diet to loose 30 pounds but have no idea where to start. Is it best to go to the Dr. and get a prescription or buy online and what are the best places online to buy the drops? Thanks

stacyann
02-15-2012, 07:51 PM
I order my drops from www.miracleskinnydrops.com and they have a great support system and have people that help 24/7 whether it's that you have a question on your dose, food, products to use, etc. They are fantastic!

shannon
02-16-2012, 10:38 AM
Welcome mom2four!!

There are still some online places you can get homeopathic HCG drops that are legit but there are also tons that are selling it that have no HCG in them at all and are not going to do for you what the real ones will.

I purchased mine from www.officialhcgdietplan.com (http://www.officialhcgdietplan.com) and they have actual HCG in them and I have spoke to them and they are still selling them.

The main thing to look for when buying homeoppathic is to make sure the ingridients say HCG 6x,12x,30x,60x. If the ingridients don't say that then don't buy them they are not good drops!!!

Mom2Four
02-17-2012, 05:25 PM
Thanks so much for the info,much appreciated!

MarySmith
02-20-2012, 03:35 AM
You should always double check when buying online to make sure that the company is legit. You can check where i buy mine below.

shannon
02-20-2012, 10:55 AM
Mary I am a little concerned about the HCG drops you are using due to the fact it has no HCG in them. Therefore you will not be getting the same results from those as you would from real actual HCG. The drops you are using does not have any HCG in them therfore your body will not be breaking down the stored bad fats and burning them to fuel your body whiel on the diet and that is one of the main things of HCG. You also will not be resetting your hypothalamus or metabolism with the drops you are using.

Thin4me
02-27-2012, 05:55 PM
I have a friend who has used both the homeopathic drops and the SL drops - RX strength. She had much better results with the RX strength. When I decided to do this too, I went with the RX strength. I didn't want to take the chance with not getting my best results. I went to reorder and my site no longer sells HCG so she told me to go to the place she got hers. It's at escrowrefills.com. You need an invitation to get on their site (don't know why) so she gave me her customer number to put into the invitation code. Since I was a first time buyer I was also given a $30 credit on my purchase. That sealed it for me - I ordered the Hucog HCG. If you want to check out this site you can use her CID too. It's CID292731 - it should give you a $30 credit also. She swears by them and I can tell you that the RX drops work great.

Thin4me
02-27-2012, 06:00 PM
Shannon - you look great in your picture. How many rounds have you done? Have you had any trouble wirh stabilizing? That is my big fear - doing all of this and not being able to keep the weight off!

shannon
02-27-2012, 06:16 PM
Shannon - you look great in your picture. How many rounds have you done? Have you had any trouble wirh stabilizing? That is my big fear - doing all of this and not being able to keep the weight off!

Thank you :)

I did 2 rounds and started back in May, the first round I did 9 weeks and then the 2nd round I did 6 weeks. I have been done since October and have been maintaining pretty well. But I don't indulge in the foods I used to prior to HCG. No matter what anyone says it like any other diet, it is a life style change and you can't go back to eating all the bad foods you were eating prior to HCG.

I haven't had any starch, sugar, bad carbs or anything really bad for me since I stared this journey. Once in a great while I might have a glass of wine or a beer or a bloody mary but I don't have more then 2. I have not had any form of bread since before I started in May. I have had one tiny piece of cheesecake about a month ago. I mostly eat protein, good fats, vegi's and very minimal dairy now and if I do indulge in something that makes me gain(yes I still weigh daily) then I know if I eat clean for a couple of days it will come back down. But I don't indulge very often and I eat clean pretty much every day. Plus I still drink tons of water and green tea daily.

Thin4me
02-27-2012, 10:09 PM
Wow - what an inspiration. Like I said, my biggest fear is not being able to stabilize. I am glad to hear that you still weigh in daily. I think that is how I will be - you always need to keep a handle on the weight or it could just creep up and before you know it it will be too much. Good for you for your great success. Also, you said you did a 9 week round. I didn't know that was feasible. Did you just keep going until you got to the weight you wanted or how did that work for you?

april
02-28-2012, 08:30 AM
I think daily weighing is def the key to keeping it off. It allows you to make corrections when you need to, before it gets too high etc. I also think staying on this forum has helped some of in maintenance remain accountable. I know it has helped me.
Wow - what an inspiration. Like I said, my biggest fear is not being able to stabilize. I am glad to hear that you still weigh in daily. I think that is how I will be - you always need to keep a handle on the weight or it could just creep up and before you know it it will be too much. Good for you for your great success. Also, you said you did a 9 week round. I didn't know that was feasible. Did you just keep going until you got to the weight you wanted or how did that work for you?

shannon
02-28-2012, 09:48 AM
If you are doing drops you can technically go as long as you want and as long as your body is feeling good and you are mentally and physically feeling great. If you are doing injections the longest you can go is 40 days.

When I did my 9 week stretch I did do a 5 day interruption in the middle of it though.

Dameon
03-20-2012, 12:15 PM
I got mine from here (http://www.hcgdiet.com) they were very helpful and helped me out a ton. Michael (my csr) was awesome, had a lot of helpful tips.