PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here, need some advice.

angelsrose
02-17-2012, 10:44 AM
I am very interested in beginning this program but there is so much out there on the Internet that I don't know where to purchase the HCG drops and which ones. There is honmeopathic vs nonhomeopathic, what is the REAL HCG drops, etc. Can anyone tell me of a reputable site to buy these drops and also is nonhomeopathicc better than homeopathic? I want to lose only about 10 to 15 pouds so how big of a bottle do I need? Thanks so much for your help.

shannon
02-17-2012, 11:01 AM
Hi Angelrose adn Welcome!!!

There are homeopathic HCG, RX HCG and then there are fake HCG so you really need to be careful when purchasing! Homeopathic and RX are the only ones to buy that will give you the results you are wanting. Anything else is going to be a starvation diet and will not do you or your body any favors!

There are a few sites you can still get good homeopathic drops from that actually still contain HCG. The one I got mine from is www.officalhcgdietplan.com (http://www.officalhcgdietplan.com) and I know there is another but I can't remember what it is but CarolAnne and I think Erika both just ordered from them so you could check their journals for the name odf the site they got theirs from. If you are wanting to go the RX route and do injections you can try alldaychemist.com and see if they are still selling them but oyu have to mix it yourself and then buy the kit for mixing and all your suringes that you wil lneed.

As far as how long you should go to loose 10-15 lbs its hard to say as everyones bodies are different and everyone looses differently on this diet. Even thoug they say you will loose a lb a day they are wrong! The first week you will have big losses and then starting week 2 you average about .5 of a lb a day and some times won't have a loss and can even see a little gain. I will say though you cannot do less then 23 days or you won't reset your hypothalamus and metabolism and they say that 30 days on it gives better stabilization.

angelsrose
02-17-2012, 11:53 AM
Again, this is so confusing. Many people say never to buy the homeopathic hcg but the non-homeopathic, *sigh*. Also, I tried the lijnk that you gave me but somehow I can't get any info from it. There's not much on it. I am really getting discouraged as to who to believe and which site is better...very, very confusing.

shannon
02-17-2012, 12:57 PM
Let me just say this, I did two rounds of HCG using the drops I gave you the link for and those are homeopathic drops. I lost over 55 lbs in those 2 rounds and I have been in maintenance for 128 days and am still below the weight I was the last day I was on HCG. Homeopathic work as long as they actually have HCG in them. The in gridients need to say HCG 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x and it say that on the actual bottle and you can call the 1-800 number on the site and they will tell you they are good drops with HCG in them and can tell you the ingridients also. Almost every poerson on this forum has used homepathic HCG adn we have all had great sucessful rounds and have been able to keep the weight off! Read through my journal or some of the other people on here and you will see that homeopathic drops do work and there is nothing wrong with using them "IF" they actually have HCG in them!!!

april
02-17-2012, 01:38 PM
I would go with Shannon's site. Mine is down which is a bummer as they were ranked in the top 5 when they had real HCG in them. Look at any of our journals and you will see the amount of success.

angelsrose
02-17-2012, 02:49 PM
OK, thanks to both of you. Shannon, I have been trying your site but I don't know if it's down or not. I get a black page with links to try but whenever I click it on, nothing happens????

shannon
02-17-2012, 02:55 PM
try this one and see if you can get in with it I just did and was able to click on the 45 day supply and it worked fine.

http://www.officialhcgdietplan.com/

angelsrose
02-17-2012, 03:21 PM
Thanks, Shannon. Got it! I also spoke to a very lovely rep there and she was very helpful. I will be ordering the drops from them. Problem is we are going to Florida next month and I don't want to start it until we get back which will be the beginning of April. But I can't wait. Thanks for all your help. Will be checking these boards often.

Maria
02-17-2012, 06:18 PM
there is a $10 coupon you can get for officialhcgdietplan.com
Check my thread here:
http://www.hcgweightloss.com/forum/threads/2291-Official-HCG-Diet-Plan-Coupon-10-off-on-purchase-of-100-or-more

shannon
02-20-2012, 12:23 PM
Thanks, Shannon. Got it! I also spoke to a very lovely rep there and she was very helpful. I will be ordering the drops from them. Problem is we are going to Florida next month and I don't want to start it until we get back which will be the beginning of April. But I can't wait. Thanks for all your help. Will be checking these boards often.

They are so great to work with and so helpful and nice! I called a week or so ago to double check to make sure they still had HCG in them and they were so awesome about my call!

I would for sure wait till you get back from Florida as you don't want to be in the middle of your round and fighting to stay on protocol while traveling. Not to mention flying can add several lbs of inflamation to you so its best to wait till you get back home and settled back in.

Thin4me
02-27-2012, 05:46 PM
Another great place to work with is escrowrefills.com. I have a friend who deals with them. She gave me an invitation number to access the site and I ended up ordering from them. I even got a $30 coupon since I was a first time buyer. They have RX strength and it works great. If you want to check out their site you can use my friends customer ID# just enter CID292731 in the Invitation number. You will get a $30 discount on your order if you have never bought from them too - it posted to my cart as soon as I put something in it.