PDA

View Full Version : Injections, yes; But what brand to use....

lunafae
02-20-2012, 11:18 AM
Hello all,

I've been browsing the forums in search for more information about which brand people use the most and seems like no one talks about brands with the
exception of a thread where someone mentioned one brand but it was to indicate her friend has used and not liked it much.

Is it possible to get some feedback from some of you with great weighloss accomplishments and what brand did you used? I ready to place my order but
feeling so overwhelmed with all the brands and infromation online.

Also, does anone knows what brand whenhealthmatters.com used? Considering them as well for my purchase. Thank you so much for your time and help!

shannon
02-20-2012, 11:37 AM
Hi Lunafae and welcome!

I did 2 rounds of HCG and bought mine from www.officialdietplan.com (http://www.officialdietplan.com) I lost over 55 lbs and have been in maintenance since October and have kept the weight off.

lunafae
02-20-2012, 11:49 AM
Hi Shannon!

I've reviewed that site before (after seeing your replied to other threads) but that is for drops only. Not sure if I missed them, but I
didn't find HCG injections. Please advice. Thanks for replying.

shannon
02-20-2012, 11:54 AM
No it is drops only not injections.

You can try alldaychemist.com for injection RX HCG.

lunafae
02-21-2012, 04:50 PM
Thank you Shannon. I just placed my order for R1 of hcg injections. So looking forward to join you all and share my success. YAY!!! :cool:

Thin4me
02-29-2012, 04:09 PM
Thank you Shannon. I just placed my order for R1 of hcg injections. So looking forward to join you all and share my success. YAY!!! :cool:

So what brand did you go with? Where did you get them? Thanks.

shannon
02-29-2012, 04:30 PM
Thin alldaychemist is not allowed allowed by the FDA to sell HCG anymore at this time as of this week. You can try cheaphcgsupplies.com as I was told they are still able to sell HCG injections if that is what you are looking for.

FoxyLady
05-29-2013, 07:59 PM
I recently got my hcg and supplies from: www.myhcgsupplies.com (http://www.myhcgsupplies.com). The supplier is located in Arizona and you will get your shipment within a few days. Let them know I sent you!