PDA

View Full Version : I wish I had known about this last year

angelsrose
02-21-2012, 04:54 PM
Well, here is my story. I weighed 187 pounds last year and started Nutrisystems the end of March 2011. Since that time, I have lost 32 pounds. I quit NS after two months b/c I wanted to eat healthier and much of their food has a lot of preservatives in them. I lost about 16 pounds on their food and then lost another 16 pounds doing it on my own and changing my lifestyle completely. However, it has been an up and down battle - lose 2 pounds, gain 1 pound, etc., etc. The other thing is that I have not been able to get the weight off my waist and midriff. My hips and thighs are very thin but my waist measures the same as my hips. I am an extra large on top (I was a 2X) and now am a 6-8 in pants but again I still have the same problem - I cannot wear pants that button or zip b/c I am so out of proportion. Another factor is my skin is so saggy now and wrinkly b/c I didn't lose the abnormal fat. I finished Dr. S' book last night and cried b/c I wish I had gone on this diet last year.

I guess my question is: my skin condition cannot be reversed now, correct? It is it too late to get my skin (crepelike) back to smoother, non wrinkley. Luckily, my face isn't too bad but my legs and arms are horrendous Short of gaining all my weight back and starting over, am not sure what to do. I still have about 15 lbs. to lose and I am going on the HCG diet after we get back from our trip. I just HATE my body now even though I am thinner but it looks like an old woman.

shannon
02-21-2012, 05:42 PM
Angel I take Reservitrol for the skin issues and it has helped big time. I have lost 55 lbs and had a lot of loose skin and I have been taking the reservatrol for about 4 months since I ended my last round and have seen my skin tightening up all over my body.

angelsrose
02-21-2012, 06:42 PM
Shannon, is it the cream or the capsules?

angelsrose
02-23-2012, 08:35 AM
Can you tell me what brand it is you are taking? There is so much out there. Is it the TRANS-Resveratrol and, again, what brand is it? Thanks for the info.