PDA

View Full Version : Real HCG drops being banned???!

allison
02-26-2012, 12:05 PM
So, I just read on FB this morning that there is now a ban on exporting real HCG from India. This info came off of the page of the company that I ordered my real HCG drops from (Body Shapers.) Has anyone else heard anything about this? Also, does anyone know if it all stems from India, or are there other places that supply HCG?

Eva
02-26-2012, 03:20 PM
What I heard is only homeopathic hcg drops being banned. We are still allowed to purchase real hcg drops.

shannon
02-27-2012, 02:10 PM
No they did ban the real ones being sold through alldaychemist.com and reliablerxpharmacy.com! I received an email over the weekend stating so. You can still order injection RX brand HCG from cheaphcgsupplies.com as of right now. Lots of the homeopathic ones have been banned also but there is still a few companies able to sell them for now but alot of them have altered their ingredients and they have no HCG in them now.

Everyone really needs to make sure when ordering HCG that you can see the ingredients before ordering especially homeopathic. It needs to state HCG 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x in the ingredients or there is no HCG in them and they are not good!

allison
02-27-2012, 02:28 PM
I know you can still buy the drops (if you can find them) but from what I read it's something about India banning the export of HCG. Supposedly that's where the majority of the HCG comes from and it will be hard to get your hands on once places run out (if they actually have any in stock.) I hurried up and ordered from another site yesterday and they put out the same message today talking about the same issue, luckily they have enough to fill the orders they received over the past 2 weeks.

shannon
02-27-2012, 02:47 PM
Yes stock up if you can now, the injections can be frozen and used at a later date. I just ordered my homeopathic drops so that I can do another round later on if I want to and to have on hand just in case.

leogirl
02-28-2012, 06:32 PM
Shannon, I just ordered the 45 day plan from the site you recommended....Official HCG Diet Plan I think was the site. I don't see the ingredients listed to know if I got the right thing and now that I'm reading this about it being banned I'm afraid I didn't? They show a return policy so I guess I can do that if it isn't right.

totheoldies
03-07-2012, 08:53 AM
No they did ban the real ones being sold through alldaychemist.com and reliablerxpharmacy.com! I received an email over the weekend stating so. You can still order injection RX brand HCG from cheaphcgsupplies.com as of right now. Lots of the homeopathic ones have been banned also but there is still a few companies able to sell them for now but alot of them have altered their ingredients and they have no HCG in them now.

Everyone really needs to make sure when ordering HCG that you can see the ingredients before ordering especially homeopathic. It needs to state HCG 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x in the ingredients or there is no HCG in them and they are not good!

You may already know this by now, but the problem was with their processing gateway. VISA was told by the FDA that homeopathic hcg was illegal. There was a misunderstanding with VISA thinking that all hcg including the “real” hcg was also illegal. Reliablerxpharmacy.com has now cleared that up with their bank and VISA will now process orders for “real” hcg. I was able to place an order from Reliablerxpharmacy.com and they are advertising several different brands on their website now.

totheoldies
03-13-2012, 10:51 AM
I placed an order with EscrowRefills on Feb. 27 and it got delivered on March 10. I placed another order on Feb 29 and it was delivered on March 12. They say 7-14 days delivery time for the United States. I got mine in less than two weeks. That's pretty good. You do have to have an invitation code to order from them. You can use my invitation code if you like. Just go to https://www.escrowrefills.com (https://www.escrowrefills.com/) and login with this invitation code CID292868 and you will be instantly credited the $30.00 towards your first purchase.