PDA

View Full Version : I am straving--HELP. Injection was not a room temp.

Marianne G
04-22-2010, 11:12 AM
Today is day 7, of the 500 calories and injections--20 ml (day 9), I have moderately exercised every other day, and I have lost 9.5lbs. I was hoping for alot more!! Starting weight of 182 at 5'2". All has been going well as far as my appetite and hunger, but last night I had craving for something salty and crunchy, drove me so crazy-- I went to bed. I woke up hungry this morning and had an apple and a half of a melba toast. Still hungry and watching the clock for lunch time. I have had had 2 cups of green tea, a small expresso, 1 cup of coffee and alot of water. Nothing is filling me up!!!

My hcg is refrigerated I usually fill the syringe and let it sit out for a 1/2hr before I inject myself, today I didn't wait more than 5 minutes could this possibly have anything to do with my hunger. But then I was craaving like crazy last night, with the exercise making a deficet of 150-200 cal away from the 500 cal intake could this be a factor?

Any thoughts, opinions or knoweldge about what is happening??

fiddle
04-22-2010, 01:38 PM
Did you load heavy enough in the first two days?

You are going to lose weight, now don't give in and waste the whole period. Concentrate on foods that fill you up. Good luck!

Deborah
04-22-2010, 01:47 PM
9.5lb in 7 days = average of over 1 pound per day. You are doing better than many ppl.
I was hungry in week one too. The cravings went away in the following weeks. Good luck

Marianne G
04-23-2010, 06:19 AM
Thank you both for your responses.

smiling4me
05-26-2010, 01:15 PM
I'm on my second round of injections and have always given myself the shot straight from the fridge, cold. I've never let it sit to room temperature and I've dropped 45 pounds thus far. Hang in there, the hunger will go away. It's actually good to feel rumbling in your stomach and to hear it...we've all probably for so long never really been hungry and have stuffed ourselves ignorning all the signals from our bodies. It's part of the emotional and mental process of weight loss: getting in touch with your body again. Good luck.

hcggirl
04-28-2011, 09:16 AM
Today is day 7, of the 500 calories and injections--20 ml (day 9), I have moderately exercised every other day, and I have lost 9.5lbs. I was hoping for alot more!! Starting weight of 182 at 5'2". All has been going well as far as my appetite and hunger, but last night I had craving for something salty and crunchy, drove me so crazy-- I went to bed. I woke up hungry this morning and had an apple and a half of a melba toast. Still hungry and watching the clock for lunch time. I have had had 2 cups of green tea, a small expresso, 1 cup of coffee and alot of water. Nothing is filling me up!!!

My hcg is refrigerated I usually fill the syringe and let it sit out for a 1/2hr before I inject myself, today I didn't wait more than 5 minutes could this possibly have anything to do with my hunger. But then I was craaving like crazy last night, with the exercise making a deficet of 150-200 cal away from the 500 cal intake could this be a factor?

Any thoughts, opinions or knoweldge about what is happening??

I definitely think if you exercised, that could make you feel more hungry. A cold shot of hcg should not be a factor, just that at room temperature, the injections shouldn't hurt. I take my shot out of the fridge & roll it back & forth between my hands to warm it up before I inject it & that works great. (of course, what the hey do I know, I caved last night myself.)

Eward
06-30-2011, 12:35 PM
I am on day 4 of vlcd and have lost six pounds so far. I am still hungry every day however. Will hunger go away anytime soon? Doing injections with insulin syringe 28g 1mL, injecting 30 hcg. Do I need to increase or decrease dose or should I give it a couple more days? Really thought I would not be hungry.

lilbit
06-30-2011, 01:52 PM
I dont know anything about injections..am doing drops...
is what you are in jecting equivilent to 125 ui? that was my understanding of what starting injections were suppose to be.. I am not good at conversions.. so not sure how much you are using.
are you being followed by a clinic? if so contact them and find out what your dose should be.
if doing this on your own.. contact the company you purchased from and ask them what your injection should be.

other thing is are you drinking at least a gallon of water per day along with about 1-2 quarts of green or herbal tea?
lack of high volume of water will cause hunger pains as the body needs the water to help the blood absorb the nutrients from the stored fat

if nothing else you can always do apple cider vinger shots..
you will need at least 8 oz of water in a glass
then you need to take 1 tablespoon of the acv .. and with out breathing chug the water to avoid the burn...
this is known to stop hunger pains too.. take one shot befor each meal.

AliveNside
09-25-2011, 05:59 PM
Hey Eward:
It sounds like you use the same syringes I do. Without knowing the strenght of your HCG or the amount of bacteriostatic water you used to dilute it can't be deteremined how many iu's you are injecting. But... I do 175iu. Most clinics/doctors tell you to start at 125iu, but that is way too low for most people to be effective. What is your dose? I believe you are right that your hunger can be cut by changing your dose. I've read a few forums and one of them features a regular who takes 225 iu. That's too high for most people, but it's what he needs to keep the hunger at bay. Try adjusting your dose. And remember, doses that are too High may also cause hunger (though this doesn't occur as often as doses being too low)