PDA

View Full Version : I need help!!! Don't know what to do from here.

MamaD
02-28-2012, 11:05 AM
I am on p4w1. Up until now, I lost 20 lbs in p2. I did not plan p3 well, and certainly wasn't perfect and have gained about 5 lbs in that phase. And also haven't done this phase well and up 5 lbs. I just am erratic, I think because I have not followed the rules well. I have another phase worth of shots left and want to do another phase. I want this 5 lbs off at least before I load. I'm afraid this is not for me, but am desperate. I struggled in p2 a lot with fatigue and head rushes and such. What should I do from here for the best results to transition to my next phase?please help!!!!!!

shannon
02-28-2012, 11:33 AM
Mama when you were on P2 what dose were you using? Wheer did oyu get your HCG from?

MamaD
02-28-2012, 01:03 PM
I got my hcg prescribed from nuimagemedical. Injectable HCG. 200 iu. But I started lowering it towards the end, per some conversations on here. But not enough time to say I could see a difference. But, on the last three days as it was leaving my system, I felt the hunger dissipate. Oh ya...I was hungry through the whole thing. I heard that company was very reputable. I hop that's true. What do I do now?

shannon
02-28-2012, 02:50 PM
That dose is way too high for sure and that is why you were hungry the whole time! Are they pre-mixed syringes? That is why you were having all those side effects for sure! The hunger the whole time you were on HCG is more then likely part of the reason you didn't stabilize well in P3 also! You really need to find your sweet spot with your dosage and then you will have a good round. I would think starting off at 125-150 would be better for your next round, that is the dose I see reccomended from a verteran on another forum who has done the injections and had several awesome rounds and has stabilized every time and kept her weight off for sevral years now.

For the rest of your P4 just basically eat clean P3 foods and you should drop some of the weight and then you can load and do your last round. IF you get your dosage right you will see this diet is for you and it was the wrong dosage that set you off to a bad round!

MamaD
02-29-2012, 12:05 AM
Thank you so much