PDA

View Full Version : How to use the drops

leogirl
03-04-2012, 11:43 AM
I've read how to use the drops - under the tongue, hold tongue up for about a half minute, don't swallow until then, don't drink 15 minutes before/after drops.

I was previously on the injections and this is my first time using the drops. I thought/assumed that I would put "x" number of drops under tongue each morning and be done with it - - just as I injected each morning and that was that.

I bought the drops through a site that Shannon mentioned buying hers and the instructions say I am to use 10 drops, 3 times a day. Is that the usual method? It also says I can instead do 5 drops 6 times a day....I'm worried about not remembering the 3 times a day so I sure don't need to go to 6.

Any words of wisdom on this?

Thanks!

Becky

april
03-04-2012, 01:32 PM
Just do it when you wake up, before lunch and then before dinner, I just kept mine in my purse so I always had them with me at work.

Ericka
03-04-2012, 08:20 PM
Also, make sure you don't eat or drink anything 15 mins. before taking the drops and 15 minutes after taking the drops.

Just do it when you wake up, before lunch and then before dinner, I just kept mine in my purse so I always had them with me at work.

leogirl
03-05-2012, 09:49 AM
OK, my bottle said they recommend refrigeration but didn't say "must refrigerate". Thanks for the help!