PDA

View Full Version : Hi Im new with a question

Pauline
03-05-2012, 10:04 AM
hello everyone, i started the drops a week ago and have lost 10lbs so far but i was wondering if any women have seen a slight gain in there weight during that time of the month? I was up .4 yesterday and .6 today and havent cheated and im drinking a ton of water.

shannon
03-05-2012, 10:08 AM
Pauline it si totaly normal to see fluctuations withyour weight when TOM is on his way and once he is here. He reaks havoc on your cycles for sure and can cause it to do all kinds of weird stuff including cause gains even if you are following the diet to a T. Most times once TOM leaves you will see a nice whoosh.

Pauline
03-05-2012, 10:12 AM
Thanks that makes me feel better, i'm so glad i found this site!

shannon
03-05-2012, 10:16 AM
Youa re more then welcome! This site is great and you will get tons of support and encouragement here! Log in daily and report your losses, concerns, porblems or anything oyu want. This forum has been one of the main factors in what has helped so many of us stay on track and be so successful on this diet! Read through others journals and see what they have all accomplished and how far they have come and continue to go with their journeys! HCG is amazing and I am a firm believer in it!

RR7829
03-26-2012, 05:15 PM
What if I've had hypothyroid? I'm not taking the meds for it. What if I'm peri menopausal? Will it disturb my hormones? Does anyone lose weight the first 2 days?

RR7829
03-26-2012, 05:16 PM
Where does everyone get that weight chart at the bottom of their profile????

kristi313
03-27-2012, 08:02 AM
The weight ticker comes from lilyslim.com. After you create one, you can copy the code to your signature line under settings. I'm not sure about the hypothyroid & peri menopausal questions. Do you mean the loading days when you ask about the first 2 days? If so, I would say no. Some don't gain any, some gain a lot durning loading. But either way you will lose a lot in the first 2 days of VLCD. My first round I didn't gain, this round I gained 7 pounds, but it was all gone by day 2 of VLCD.

RR7829
03-27-2012, 12:40 PM
Thanks! I seem to have gained a couple of lbs on the loading days! Hope to lose some by 2nd day of phase 2...