PDA

View Full Version : What skin care can I use

skinnytals
03-07-2012, 06:28 PM
HI there, I am on my 4th day (including load days) and I am having real trouble finding a facial moisturizer I can use..I suffer from very dry skin on my face and it is very sensitive so I can not afford to go without moisturizing my face! I have tried baby oil and it has caused my skin to go puffy, and I have really reacted to it. I live in NZ so the "Skin lasting" products are not available to me unfortunately :( Can anyone give me some ideas and product names that I can use (preferably available form the supermarket) I am very desperate and don't want to give up this diet due to my skin as the food I can handle.I really hope someone can help me :)

Eva
03-07-2012, 07:28 PM
I use Clean & Clear oil free morning glow moisturizer lotion for both my face and body.
It is very cheap and should be available in supermarket.

skinnytals
03-08-2012, 12:28 AM
Thank you so much, I will give that a go :)

Ellarae
03-12-2012, 04:02 PM
I am going to try that moisturizer too. Thanks!

sara145wilso
04-02-2012, 01:04 AM
Good moisturizer lotion which suits your skin and before going through any product go through its ingredients and reviews so that it does not harm you......

jan38
04-10-2012, 11:25 AM
I was worried about creams also, I emailed the site I ordered from because I have eczema, which I've been in remission for a few years, I use loreal revitalift with spf, my son has eczema and I have to apply his RX creams...they told me to continue using what I've been using and it should be ok. I don't mess around with my skin products, I had 2yrs of really badly enflamed eczema that required tar ointment, antibiotics and no make up whatsoever.....so since I've been clear and good I don't change up my creams.