PDA

View Full Version : metabolic research center

thicknjuicy
03-12-2012, 01:14 AM
Hello everyone
im trying to make a decision on to join or not to join the hcg family. I heard great things about this diet but am not sure if I should start the program with this research center or to order the drops and put myself on a strict diet??? joining with the research center is expensive and I would be very upset if I didnt see the progress I wanted to see within the amount of time I have on the program.
any advice would be great since my scale is only going up.

april
03-12-2012, 07:25 AM
Most of us do the diet on our own and use this forum as a support network. It is much cheaper for sure.

kelligirl
03-12-2012, 08:12 AM
I agree with April and Pounds and inches is available online for free and dictates the program. you can always try it on yoru own and if you need help go to the center! :) I think you will be fine on your own though! we have all done it and there is alot of support here!

shannon
03-12-2012, 08:28 AM
Going through a clinic can be expensive and they don't always do the diet as per Pounds and Inches and the losses aren't always as good. There are site where you can still purchase good reliable homepathinc HCG and do this on your own as most of us on here have and have had great success. Read through some of our journals and you can see for yourself that it does work and you don't need a clinic to be able to be successful on this diet.

good luck to you on your decision!